Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Barunshell

ya i saw in promo...it was sho cute instead calling hilarious πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...waiting to see puch puch pee on manav's shoe 🀣 & chanchan manav cute fight on it.😳..u saw how she was telling him while putting her fingers near his eyes..."i'm watching you"...oh i loved it...thats my sanz πŸ˜‰...lots of fun is coming...

yeah that "i'm watching you" was sooo powerful sooo stunningπŸ˜‰
Our Chanchan is a super duper hitπŸ˜›

Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post...
watched...she was looking stunning...
concept nice...
m only watching fr sanaya...

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
you know what.. till now i have read and commented on so many post aftr 1st epi of Chanchan but i loved your post so much... nicely written...you have expressed what your happiness so well on words...
πŸ€—

When i saw Sanaya on screen..i don't know..i got tears 😭 😭... i really love this girl too much... was so excited and wanted to see her on screen...so when that happened... tears came out...

but after that this girl as always made me so happy..i watched the entire show with a big smile... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Chanchan is really cute and also her doggies... especially Puch Puch... waiting to see other 3 doggies with ribbon and all..

ready made saree is really good and young girl will surly prefer that πŸ˜‰...
the frnds scene was good and i loved that bride wanted Puch puch to attend her marriage...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then last scene..omg i loved the way manav teased😳 ...chanchan...puch puch...hehe so funny...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
poor him..he didn't know whom he is teasing...tmrw he will get to kw about chanchan...πŸ˜†

with lots of expectations and waiting for tmrw's epi...

ekiholo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanya is amazing in the 1st episode!!
i love her modern saree concept!!
n omg!!dadis' dream!!lol
too funny!!
but m kinda shocked to see supriya pathak like this...
i mean hansa suit her more!!!
n the new guy!!
i guess he is going to be handsome...
but dont know why his entry looks(i mean west-coat...sunglass etc) is somewhere similar to our ASR!!

Punkin22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Delightful post, enjoyed each sentence. We have all missed our 'barbie doll' dear.
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
not finding the epi !!!!!😑
😭😭
someone please give me the link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IPKKNDfan4ever

not finding the epi !!!!!😑

😭😭
someone please give me the link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word Count: 1

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing Episode 😊
IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

hey thanks but its saying dat the video is blocked !!!😭
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

you know what.. till now i have read and commented on so many post aftr 1st epi of Chanchan but i loved your post so much... nicely written...you have expressed what your happiness so well on words...

πŸ€—

When i saw Sanaya on screen..i don't know..i got tears 😭 😭... i really love this girl too much... was so excited and wanted to see her on screen...so when that happened... tears came out...

but after that this girl as always made me so happy..i watched the entire show with a big smile... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Chanchan is really cute and also her doggies... especially Puch Puch... waiting to see other 3 doggies with ribbon and all..

ready made saree is really good and young girl will surly prefer that πŸ˜‰...
the frnds scene was good and i loved that bride wanted Puch puch to attend her marriage...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Then last scene..omg i loved the way manav teased😳 ...chanchan...puch puch...hehe so funny...πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰
poor him..he didn't know whom he is teasing...tmrw he will get to kw about chanchan...πŸ˜†

with lots of expectations and waiting for tmrw's epi...

thx so much for loving my post..i sosos loved my barbie doll...& on IPKKND also i used to make lots of amazing posts but then it abruptly went off...& then i also waited for my barbie doll to come back soon ,i was also in tears..Cry.& when this promo came out...i was so filled with joy..πŸ˜›.my sanz,my Khushi turned into chanchan..so cute avtar she has taken .Day Dreaming..& puch puch is sonay pe suhaga..Embarrassed...it's damn cute yaar..i don't no about other doggies if they would look cute also..πŸ˜‰.but this one..i'm fall in love with it.πŸ€—.& the way sanz made face when saws it..aaww it shows that finally our cuty super girl is back!!!!...
i am one crazy fan of sanz as well as barun..& i can't resist myself if something i deeply feel for them i shoutingly utters my thoughts in post..& make myself calm Embarrassed...
i'm so glad to see how ppl here loved & appreciate our feelings also...it shows how true & loyal fans our sanz have...πŸ‘...now i want more of sanz scenes...& yup waiting for new guys scenes also...it's gonna be great fun to watch & i'm loving it πŸ˜‰