OMG,my barbie doll is back,wat an epi,plz peek in

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
hii shelly here,
OMG OMG OMG..ðŸĪŠ.my Barbie doll,my cuty girl,my Khushi,my chanchan is back !!!!!!
after a long time me back with my crazy posts yaro...!!! ðŸĪ—
OMG what an episode yaar...just mind blowing..👏👏.big sixer in the very first episode.⭐ïļâ­ïļâ­ïļ..what an boombart entry chanchan gave...ðŸĨģ..she's looking soso beautifull yaar...& her hairstyle i'm dead ðŸĪĒ..so gorgeous ðŸ˜ģ
oh i loved how she was training/pampering dogs...they all were so joyfull & the little cuty one..."puch puch " OMG it's sososo cute yaar ,i also want to hug it.ðŸĪ—..& the way chanchan made him ready...aaww sho shweet ðŸ˜ģ...
& her four friends..wow thats what u call a true & masti khor friends.😉.with full of joyness filled.😎..i sosos wanted to see these type of things in serial...& finally i got it ..& i'm more happier that my sanz bring this kind of serial..👍🏞.aaww i so loved her adorable nature...ðŸ˜ģ
the way she introduced modern sarii...😆..now me too wanted that...i never knew sarii can be easier that much 😉...& her dadi & her dream...hilarious ..i was continously laughing 😆...chanchans so to be husband & in dog avtar...hilarious 😆 ...i loved her whole family ðŸĪ—
& then at last her soon to be MIL...oouu i first saw her in kichri & she done sososo cute role in that but in this dabang role...hmm i must say..i'm loving this role also...the way she & chanchan convo happened ,i must say...there will be fun coming on our way .!!! Dancing ..& her that dialoge,"god bless everyone but start from me"...i just can't hold my laughing...she's looking cute in this avtar also...
oh i sososo loved sanz my barbie doll's new show "chanchan"...if her first episode is this much mind blowing then think what will happen when more we saw it...our lives will surly gonna be full of blissfull...she brought life full of happiness in our lives again !!! ðŸĨģ...i'm so happy,she's came back in full rocking mood...oh i loved her new avtar...
& now that cuty man is coming in the very next episode...i'm eager to see more..are u becoming curious also?? 😛
hey all sanaya /chanchan fans ,bring out ur inner feelings for cuty adorable girl,& tell us all what & how u felt after seeing her first episode...& keep ur life chanchan folks
Edited by Barunshell - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
I did'nt see the EPI yaara :(
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ddds

I did'nt see the EPI yaara :(

hey u should see...jis ne nahe dekha us ne bohot badi mistakiya kiya 😉..go & watch now !!!! she's damn cute yaar 😛
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
kuch bhi ho jaye...ab to serial dekhna jaruri hai...what a lovely epi...loved it...After IPKND I promised myself not to watch any hindi serial...😆 But now onwards I am going to be a regular viewer...😃😊
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
thx for liking my post dear ðŸĪ—..i so in love with sanz more...she made me more mad now & i'm loving it ðŸ˜ģ
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awww ur post is adorable dear just like puch puch :)
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I had the biggest smile reading your thread 😃
Seriously, I watch a show to be entertained and I am so glad that Chhan Chhan started off with a big sixer (as you put it 😆) I don't watch television to cry and get mad - I watch to get entertained and ChhanChhan did just that. Hat's off to the creative team thus far and do I need to say anything about Sanaya? "She Walks In Beauty" BAS ðŸ˜ģ SO infectious and contagious that one cannot help but smile watching her (touchwood)
Edited by sanayakhushifan - 11 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It was a super adorable episode.
BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: dieforasr

kuch bhi ho jaye...ab to serial dekhna jaruri hai...what a lovely epi...loved it...After IPKND I promised myself not to watch any hindi serial...😆 But now onwards I am going to be a regular viewer...😃😊

me too..i also thought i would never watch any serial..but she made me change my mind again 😛..& i'm so happy that this kind of serial everyone should see it..👍🏞..full in star... ⭐ïļâ­ïļâ­ïļâ­ïļâ­ïļ ...it's mind blowing...full of joyness !!ðŸĨģ i'm soso happy yaar ..i love my barvie doll
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really looking forward to watch her show 😉