Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
woh kare ot chamatkar

hum kare to disaster

wah kya democracy hain
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really a good and a much needed post...Really fed up with these petitions and emotional blackmails...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think fortunately, the mods here appear to be very capable. The stated rules seem to be well enforced. I think this forum's peace will be well maintained if everyone tries. Live and let live. Cheers~!
rima thumbnail
And someone told me the fan gils wuld come and spoil this forum
I said no it would be bashers
and I was right
ne day into the show
and you are taking digs
Cassiefinora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post..!!😃
I hope this show doesn't get butchered due to sky high expectations and unnecessary audience interference..Let it tell it's story and have a natural death..Am gonna watch it for Sanaya and for the characters(not actors..sanaya is an exception).
.If Sanaya leaves and story sucks,I will stop watching..If Sanaya leaves and the story continues to get me hooked,I will watch it..I Sanaya stays,I will watch without minding the story..!!Period!!
No petitions,No spamming the customer care and No over analyzing the show for me..
Iss show ko ek show hi rehne de..!!larger than life mat bana de.!!na kisi actor ko aur na kisi director/producer/cameraman/lightboy/chaaiwaala etc ko..!!
Edited by Archana89 - 11 years ago
771081 thumbnail
I will not utter a word even if they bring some street dog and name it as Chhan Chhan

I am with you
👍🏼
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Cannot agree more Rahul...this forum should be free from Petitions and preachers...

That should be more than half of the battle won...
McNinja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said serious. Def don't need all that nonsense here

For some reason people not wanting to force a show to go their way with pantitions is regarded as being gutless. I think it's good to be reminded to keep all of that outta here, no one is interested in guts and glory. Let us all be in peace without hypocritical ideologies thrown at us.

And please for the love of god don't compare me to a gangrapist or try to compare the holocaust to bashing simply cause of the name "Basherz". It's utterly disgusting.

Sheesh. 🥱
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: White.Pearl

So you are saying no one should utter a word if sanaya gets replaced who is the soul of this show?

Sorry couldn't agree with this! 😕

god forbid such a reason never arrives.. Looking at Sanz track record & PH's replacing lead actress doesn't go hand-to-hand. PH's earlier show SBS lead actress Aishwarya was unwell, so PH decided to end the show instead of replacing the actress. They were pretty clear about it with out giving lame excuses.

Still even in the worse scenario, I have a remote to either change channel or switch off TV but I will not force others to close down the show.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can the mods make this post sticky please! I agree with each and everything you said 👏