Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Exprimere

You do have a very valid point, but I found your post kind of rude. If written well, you would have made better impact. "Don't you dare"??? Aren't you slightly dominating?

And yes, PH/CVs they know best, but you should be a little polite and use this post as a sticky. People need to learn from their past mistakes. No matter how attached, the viewers must know the difference between fiction and reality. Treat a show as a show and handle your life as your own. Don't try to control the actors' lives too please.

umm.. it depends. From my POV, with what hppd to previous Sanz show, I think I gave more than enough decent respect to the concerned parties, that said I'm no saint.

About sticky part, I'm not craving for attention, I just wanted my point to be heard, that's it. If mods feel, some of the points need to be pinned to Rules & Regulations section, I'll be more than happy.
Edited by serious - 11 years ago
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can already see situation getting a bit dirtier with some comments.my advice to them please if you are not watching this show and dont have any intention to start anytime soon then why take the effort to come a shows forum which you dont watch and think dont have that much scene.just enjoy the show and forum its only been one day you never know whats stored for you in future isnt it.
312787 thumbnail
Appealing for Peace. 😆

its a meaningful post guys, lets try to keep it clean 😃
Edited by iria_luvsLindor - 11 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sasya1234

Meh,I don't think this show has that much scene

i would rather have a show that has not that much scene but has a story and will have a ending that everyone likes than a show subject to some male leads whims and fancies and err if you wanted to prove your obsession is far superior then i suggest you stick to that forum as it has already been rechristend as IPKBND
unless you missed us in which case come here you 🤗
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Aww rahul my darling had to make a retort in what essentially was a well written very well put post that had caveats in it to make sure we dont ruin this as well
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

i would rather have a show that has not that much scene but has a story and will have a ending that everyone likes than a show subject to some male leads whims and fancies and err if you wanted to prove your obsession is far superior then i suggest you stick to that forum as it has already been rechristend as IPKBND
unless you missed us in which case come here you 🤗

mighty presence ! ⭐️
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FairyLiquidSoap

Aww rahul my darling had to make a retort in what essentially was a well written very well put post that had caveats in it to make sure we dont ruin this as well

Waiting for ur Meaningful posts too 🤣
-DKS- thumbnail
Raul it seems like you missed out on "Conspiracy theories"..

Or may be those are included in the Democratic rights...😆

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Golden rules are set by whom? why is there negativity already? why is there an expectation for a chance of a petition? people have already lost faith in the PHs and actors in the very first episode and so, expecting a possible scenario already? I don't know why the very first day, this thought of people making petitions comes when everyone is gearing up for new journey with Sanaya.

The show will definitely succeed for Sanaya and hope she is happy with whatever she does. My sincere prayer &wish is that I hope all the negativity that was prevailing in one forum has not got redirected to this forum and just wish Sanaya's show goes well without any negativity!

Anyways, just wrote whatever I felt. Nothing to offend anyone! Let the show start in a positive note and keep Sanaya smiling always..
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divvk

Golden rules are set by whom? why is there negativity already? why is there an expectation for a chance of a petition? people have already lost faith in the PHs and actors in the very first episode and so, expecting a possible scenario already? I don't know why the very first day, this thought of people making petitions comes when everyone is gearing up for new journey with Sanaya.

The show will definitely succeed for Sanaya and hope she is happy with whatever she does. My sincere prayer &wish is that I hope all the negativity that was prevailing in one forum has not got redirected to this forum and just wish Sanaya's show goes well without any negativity!

Anyways, just wrote whatever I felt. Nothing to offend anyone! Let the show start in a positive note and keep Sanaya smiling always..

I hope u heard the proverb - "Prevention Better Than Cure"

That's exactly what my post is aiming at. Rather than ranting & cursing after all the nonsense/nuisance happens it would be much better if we set better ground rules.