To Whom So Ever It May Concern .. ..

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hello Everyone.. those who know me .. no need of an intro & those who don't know me.. will surely get to know me in near future.

Lemme get straight to the point, no hiding behind the bush business. After watching the fiasco with Sanz previous show, I decided its high time to alert certain elements - which could prove pretty costly, if not later on.

Golden Rules:

Do not create Petitions, Ultimatums, Referendums if you do not like an actor or a character or xyz reason. You have an option to change the channel if you do not like the show. Don't u dare to give the long & lengthy Consumer Rights Speeches, we have had seriously enough of it.

As a PH, Optimystrix has every right to change an actor/character/cast/crew or kill off a character for their due reasons. I (along with my friends) openly welcome the change of characters if needed by the PH. If needed, PH may even replace dogs with new dogs. No, PH likes to change cast or crew unless they have no other option.

Enjoy the show as it is, for god's sake create no fuss over Director or a Camera Man or an Actor if they get replaced. This is a show business, people come, people go.

Final decision to continue watching the show or not is totally up to us - the viewers, we could suggest to the PH or channel but not blackmail them, having them at a gun point.

Respect the actors & please stop reading the invisible lines in the interviews & what not. I sincerely do not wish to read some one's eyes in an interview, verbal interviews are more than enough.

Stop giving lengthy preaching posts. I guess people do know why I am bringing this point, if u do not, you will get to know from others around.

Personally I'm neither a preacher nor wish to be one, but I couldn't just let another show get ruined because of few fantasies.

Finally, thanks for reading my boring saga & Enjoy the Show, hopefully it would be a pleasant joyful ride ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

** ps: I don't mind the topic getting locked or topic turning into a constructive discussion, if the msg is reached to concerned parties, I am more than happy.
Edited by serious - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabbs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Quote by a Wise Swedish Man...

"Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours"...

Just take a back seat and enjoy or critic or do both...
Let the makers use their freedom to make or break... Let it take its course...

Edited by prabba - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ˜† I loved the lines PH may even replace Dogs ๐Ÿ˜† and i will give only one advice rather will plead Please dont call Sony Channel and disturb them Whatever happens , i am sick of it A much needed post , Someone can request the Mods to Sticky this
Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 11 years ago
-MKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

seriously Rahul..
this post was needed...i do not want to see this forum filled with petitions based on stupid issues..have had quite a bad experience with them..not again..๐Ÿคข
since this show is a much more light hearted show can we expect the same reaction from others as well..
can we expect them to be chilled and relaxed and to go with the flow?
can we expect them to stop analyzing segments,ear,nose,hair,eyes?
can we expect them to atleast show civility in criticizing people and not to stoop low ?
cane we expect them to accept criticism and other's point of view?
if the answers to all of the above question is yes...then believe me this forum will be a much better place to be ...๐Ÿ˜Š

i seriously dont want to indulge in any more battles... ..have had enough of them ...

i think we should all sit back, relax and enjoy the show..

if not then we always have the option to change the channel...no one is holding us at the gun point to watch it...๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by -bazinga- - 11 years ago
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very much needed post !!! Already so sick of preachers and eye readers :@ yuckkk :$ thank u for the awesome post !!!! Actually if god forbid those whiny, stinky petition posts any day come up in this forum we should report and make the mods to trash those immediately !!!
Edited by Doc_Manaal - 11 years ago
.x-bumblebee-x. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Can you make this a sticky?!?

Brilliant post

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THIS!!

Let the makers do what they want with their story..!
Edited by .._sonii_.. - 11 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wah bhai

i hope we are not hope to sing songs like

main pareshan pareshan main pareshan because of some itchy fellas

but hope to sing for them

tum to there pardesi saath kya nibhaoonge

subah pehli gaadi se ghar ko laut jaaonge
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo not the dogs! I don't want puchpuch to become chuunn chuun
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

OMG..

i did all the above when my favourite lead actor got replaced๐Ÿคฃ.. (ok not ALL but some.. ALL sounds extreme)..
but yeah now that i look back i kinda feel ridiculous about it all...
so yup i will use the remote this time... tu nahi toh koi aur sahi...
thanx for the reminder mate๐Ÿ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
btw i am already drowing in tears at your speech