fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Same here πŸ˜†

Have takenSony connection specially just to see Sanaya 😳
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aray yaar TV/broadband company ki toh nikal padi 😎🀣 they might be wondering why all of a sudden everyone wants sony in their house 🀣..

And hey there πŸ˜ƒ I guess we all, IPKians fall in the same track but this show i just HAAAD to watch it for sanaya 😳.. Looking at her makes me happy so how could I miss this chance 😳.. Sooo happy that she is back woh bhi with a bang 😎 and not to fgt with our cute puchpuch πŸ˜†..
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol. As much as I miss Sanaya as Khushi, I just had to watch this show. We all need to support Sanaya. I see a little of Khushi in Chanchan, but maybe that's just me.😊
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awh haha - this is such a cute post! I feel the same way. . . I promised myself to stop watching serials... I always have a fear that I'll fall in love and get attached to a jodi then they'll be separated for what seems to be an eternity -.- *cough cough* my username πŸ˜› *cough cough* But agh, Chhan Chhan is just so cute and unique - I can't help but watch it! Maybe one more show and couple won't hurt...
Lil_Miss_Crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

hahahaaha this made me crack up...

cz i was expecting this eventuality.. and this post made a huge smile come on my face...to see one of the first turners...😳

@TM - welcome to our side of the fence!! and enjoy another fun ride..hopefully very very long!!:D

I m already saw enjoying .. n the after seeing the promo... 😲😲
god.. cant ask for more...
n till the time puch puch's with me.. alive is awesum... ;) :P
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tell me about it - I subscribed for SONY the minute I got word that Sanaya was going to be on that channel! I can honestly say that never have I subscribed to ANYTHING for anyone but low and behold I did for Sanaya. Sony better give me my monies worth πŸ˜†
Lil_Miss_Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Awh haha - this is such a cute post! I feel the same way. . . I promised myself to stop watching serials... I always have a fear that I'll fall in love and get attached to a jodi then they'll be separated for what seems to be an eternity -.- *cough cough* my username πŸ˜› *cough cough* But agh, Chhan Chhan is just so cute and unique - I can't help but watch it! Maybe one more show and couple won't hurt...

hehehe.. thank you.. :P
same pinch...
nah.. the couple wont hurt.. plus I saw the lead's shakal abhi..
ahem ahem.. god am I saying this again.. n mind it he is not *cough* barun *cough* ... he is
very smart.. 😳
SublimeSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Welocme .. now u are one of us .. πŸ˜†

dont beet ur self up ..lol ... its all sanz fault .. she is one hell of a temptation ..

btw me badra ...

catch u around

Edited by Sanz_ChhanChhan - 11 years ago
Lil_Miss_Crazy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanz_ChhanChhan

Welocme .. now u are one of us .. πŸ˜†

dont beet ur self up ..lol ... its all sanz fault .. she is one hell of a temptation ..

btw me badra ...

catch u around

I agree... I dont regret breaking my promise... πŸ˜†

hey badra.. :D
I m akanksha... I know I know .. too long for a name.. :P

call me wat ever u wish.. :P
Edited by arshioholic - 11 years ago
-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww dear same here ❀️.. pushpush was soo good . i also liking him and others dogs too... loved sanaya as chhan chhan :) and pushpush soo muchhh❀️ .. both of them stole my heart:) πŸ€—

- S a n a -