Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dint feel the show to be different from the clutter of shows that happens now. Being very honest and maybe too early to predict bt it felt similar to optymystic shows. Hope I am proven wrong.
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The epi was a good start. The dadi is awesome! Love all the namonas in ChanChan's family. And the girls have a great potential to be the modern girls who change the minds of their MILs. But one thing is for sure..SANAYA looked and acted perfectly!

I thought the show would take a while to get to the meat of the show but the interaction btwn chanchan and MIL outside the mandir was good. Hope that Farhan does justice to the role.

So for me, the high points were:
1. Sanaya's acting (obvy!)
2. ChanChan's clothes - WOW!
3. Dadi - "sandwich me bhi tatta bana diya?" Lol!!
4. The gangs of vasipur
5. ChanChan's mom - don't know why but I already like her.

Great first epi! 👏

Let's see what happens now... Wanna see more interaction w dadi and chanchan!

Soha81 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love the way you wrote about the show's first episode and the story line...thanks for sharing... I totally agree Faran's first impression is not that great however nothing wrong in giving him more time as its his first time... I really hope it improves because as you said Sanya is very strong actress and to come opposite to her is a big task... looking forward for to see their chemistry...
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was no need to show ill about Panditji. Nowadays this has become a fashion to diminish our own culture without even knowing the circumstances.
Amritsari.Jugni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For me it was good start.. I enjoyed a lot
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Liked the episode.

It was good to see Sanaya. To be honest I did think of shades of KKG, but it was inevitable because it is Sanaya.

- Dog Trainer concept – love it…love the puppies!!

- Thank Thank goodness for the wardrobe…..so refreshing and Sanaya looked beautiful👍🏼

- Chanchan's Family, easy going modern Indian with traditional grandmother …perfect touch. I have that in my family.

- Interaction with the future Sasuji…the two stars interaction – played out very nicely.

- Happy that the character of Chanchan has girl friends... a liitle too gigly but ok.

- Farhan,- need to see more of him to make a judgement – precap was so-so.

KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am just so happy to see Sanaya back on screen
This was me at 9 in front of my television:
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you 100%...Cant say much about male lead, want to give him some time.. Nice analysis..
Merrylit thumbnail
I am so happy to see Sanaya back on screen...
Closetarshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Closetarshi

Dint feel the show to be different from the clutter of shows that happens now. Being very honest and maybe too early to predict bt it felt similar to optymystic shows. Hope I am proven wrong.

Just to show the good side of protagonist, others are shown in bad light whether it is justified or not.