Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Hi Rae,

I will wait for another 1-2 episodes to air before I give my verdict. Loved the dogs, Supriya's acting of I-am-oh-so-arrogant-but-not-going-to-admit-it, and Sanaya Irani who was looking very fresh and had damn good costumes. It would have been very good had the PH given some time and really got the stuff together in a better manner - The episode felt very haphazardly put together. Rest of my opinion I will give by the end of this week.

-Sarada

I thought the show was put together well and established some characters right from the beginning but yes, we need moire time to give a proper opinion hence this was just first take kind of thing :)
preeti_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
episode was good @Newbiesoapfan -yes khushi glimpse can be seen

but i loved puchpuch , after the episode i m just doing puch puch, puchpuch
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Paagal family was good... they have careers including the mother - even better.

Sanaya needs to get over ... some hangovers...early days yet!

Supriya rocked!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to saas-bahu chemistry ... two great actors pitted against each other๐Ÿ˜Š

Were there? I thought Sanaya was pretty good...maybe the chirpiness of the character is reminiscent of KKGSR...but yes, I loved the outlook of Chanchan's family and Sanaya-Supriya chemistry! :)
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
completely agree wid you !
Loved Chhan chhan..her family...her friends and specially her dogs <3
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchantress..

Nice analysis.
Totally agree with u.

We should give Farhan some time to cope up. He is new to TV and the fact that he is acting opposite Sanaya increases our expectations from him. So lets wait and see his skills for a while. IMO it would be unjustified to judge him as of now.

Thank You! :)

And I agree that Farhan needs to be given more time, hence I have reserved my judgement on him for now and just gave an opinion about today... :)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Exprimere

And tell you what? THANK GOD for the clothes! Hehehe! Finally some justice to Sanaya! :D

I so know.. Im so glad abt her wardrobe here.. All complaints of her wardrobe in IPKKND are gonna go away seeing her in and as ChanChan..
SRAM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yes I also love it๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Im so happy to see Sanaya back on screen. And so far I love her role. It has bits of her in it, and I love that. Plus the whole dog trainer part is so different and that dog PuchPuch is sooo cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ. I luv the chemistry between her and Uma ben. Two amazing actors on 1 screen. And the male lead needs some work, but hey hes a beginner so Ill judge him after a few episodes. So far so gud๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sanaya made a good choice๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Overall okay epi is my verdict.
Sanaya's introduction throughout the epi was really good. Well excecuted without being overly dramatic.
I totally loved her grandmother. She was really funny!
Rest of her family was good. Seemed like a good-hearted family to me.
I agree with the others here, Supriya Pathak was FAB. She kind of irritates you, scared you and alerts you at the same time. Feel of the villainousness from the start.
I'll give 7/10, which is fantastic for the first episode.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Bhagwan sab ka bhala kare par shuruwaat mujhse kare.. Lol.. Chhanchhan and her saas are going to have some hilarious clashes, I'm sure.. :D
gurukhush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
NOT BAD for starters!!! One's heard of "beginner's luck"; but maybe in showbiz U would compare that with "initial jitters"๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ The 1st episode was literally carried on Sanaya Irani's not so broad shoulders (tsk,tsk...)(smirk!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†) She has set her own pace with a beautiful initial performance - skillful, bubbly, endearing,.. maybe a little judgmental.. but that reflects ChhanChhan's correct upbringing, values, forthright views on life๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. The male lead has yet to be put through his paces...we are surely in for some nok-jhok in the upcoming episodes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... The doggies added some bit to this episode... not a huge dog guy, anyway... Thanx and lets wish the entire team GOOD LUCK and good shooting!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...UP, UP, Chhanchhan... They got to be NO 1..โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ