Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I enjoyed reading your verdict Angel. Seriously, Sanaya makes her characters come to life so beautifully! She is just so contagious and infectious!!
The creative team has handled the scenes well. Go easy on Farhan 😆 he'll get it in time. I'm too busy drooling over his looks anyway to watch acting yet 😆 But yes, I do agree, I hope he is able to match up to Sanaya in terms of subtlness and natural-ness.
PixieFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Liked all Sanaya ness in the show :D Loved the fact Pagal family :P Cool parents , siblings , PUCH PUCH , GINGER , GANG OF GIRL = EPICNESS , Male lead = no comments since its his start will wait :P :)
AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: yush-swt

yep i loved sanaya oops chan chan and her family...they were adorable and the dogies too...yep me too felt that guy needs some sort of finesse...but lets see theres always tomorrow...we got to see our lovely khushi back on screen...so what more do we need??😉

loved your post...😊

Thank You! :)

And yep, lets give Farhan some time because Sanaya has started with a WOW factor! :)
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I do think the dialogues and screenplay needed improvement... But hey! It's the first episode! I'm sure it'll get better and better.

I would disagree with you on one point: I've seen Supriya a lot at the theatre and she's brilliantly versatile. Sadly I did see bits of Hansa. Then again, she is playing a typical Gujarati. So that's alright.

And I kept sending flying kisses to Sanaya throughout the episode, but a few less than Puch Puch!:*:)
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_17

The epi was good.. Sanaya as usual was amazing.. I liked how they didnt show too much of OTTness.. It was sweet n simple... Abt the male lead, I guess he will get better.. Bass time ki baat hai...

Yep, lets give Farhan time to get comfortable. :)
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Rae,

I will wait for another 1-2 episodes to air before I give my verdict. Loved the dogs, Supriya's acting of I-am-oh-so-arrogant-but-not-going-to-admit-it, and Sanaya Irani who was looking very fresh and had damn good costumes. It would have been very good had the PH given some time and really got the stuff together in a better manner - The episode felt very haphazardly put together. Rest of my opinion I will give by the end of this week.

-Sarada
AngelTeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

hey nice post!!
well described i agree wid evrythin..n my opinion abt d male lead is same as urz!!

Thank You! :)

Glad you liked the analysis and lets give Farhan time to get comfortable :)
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Chhan chhans family is modern and adorable.Chhan chhans character and sanaya's r same.Sanaya too is bubbly like chaan chhan.First epi is nice.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post , when first CC entered I was thinking how come Kushi is speaking proper English 😆,
And Dadi and CCs chemistry reminds me about buaji .. It will little time for me get over it... 😆 Loved the episode amazing family
Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
And tell you what? THANK GOD for the clothes! Hehehe! Finally some justice to Sanaya! :D