Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved the costumes !!! something Sanaya needed in a long time & I finally got to see her !!! Hayee !!

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome epi yes n i m really glad that they provide her classy outfits i liked her interaction with dogs 😳
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ya a good episode 😊
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

I just loved the costumes !!! something Sanaya needed in a long time & I finally got to see her !!! Hayee !!

Agreed Harshu she looked so divine in all the costumes !! I just wanted to cuddle the fur ball puch puch !! So damn adorable
preeti_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just loved the episode , after the episode i m just doing puch puch ,puch puch i dont known i really liked the dog ,

also i liked all sanaya's costumes ,omg in one epi three costumes, the wonderful sets must say the ph has spent enough money

also i liked farhan's entry , tommorrow will see exactly how his acting is .
SanzBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti25nair

just loved the episode , afterthe episode i m just doing puch puch ,puch puch i dont known i really liked the dog ,

also i liked all sanaya's costumes ,omg in one epi three costumes, the wonderful sets must say the ph has spent enough money

also i liked farhan's entry , tommorrow will see exactly how his acting is .

I am soo soo loving the PH at this moment !! They are very dedicated to utilize their heroine's divine beauty !!! Gave her such gorgeous outfits !!!
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Totally Rocking start. Loved production value... everything was Perfect πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘. I can say, GR8 start... No doubt this is 'Sanaya Irani' show... πŸ˜›
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yayii πŸ˜ƒ

Looking forward to it πŸ‘
SanzBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

<font color="#0066FF"><font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">Totally Rocking start. Loved production value... everything was PerfectπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. I can say, GR8 start... No doubt this is 'Sanaya Irani' show... πŸ˜›</font></font>

The Sanaya Irani !!! So proud of my princess !!! Finally she deserved the best !!
ipi2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
It was all very sweet and cute.loved Sanaya:-)