Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
me too disappointed...that s okay it was just the start ;)
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
i really really liked it but maybe thats because as soon as sanaya came onscreen i had a big smile on my face and was thinking 'khushiii' πŸ˜›even the way she was looking at her pooch reminded me of the way khushi used to look at jalebis so i am happy! to be honest her last show was the first indian show i have ever watched let alone been obsessed with, so i would watch the leads in ANYTHING, they could sit there watching paint dry and i would happily watch them! (well, maybe not paint :)

i was expecting comedy, which i liked, but it has the scope to be more meaningful too without becoming a typical melodrama. apart from sanaya, the other main actors were mostly decent, especially compared to some of the shows that i've recently tried and failed to watch. background score didn't annoy me and i am witholding judgement on the male lead for now, he may need some time. but i'm not really watching for the romance, my standards r high, i watched the two best actors on indian television for a year and a half and nothing can beat them 😳 i'm only watching for sanaya and as long as she's there i'm there 😊

Black_kittykat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This show is a family drama and not based on romance [which I am happy about], so there is bound to be scenes which we may sometime feel boring and stretched.

But it is million times better than the other saas bahu type of shows on tv.

We need to come out of our IPK mode and watch it as a new show.

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
What is maleeadnis?

But I toh loved the dialogues.. the plotline.. the acting of all actors.. it's definitely a good show without all the larger than life entries and what not..
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No da episode was quite good.. cant say dat it was perfect.. bt it was a good start.. 😳
Negative: 1) i did'nt get da humour in da starting Dadi nd family scenes.. i felt dat it was forced.. maybe i did'nt get it dats y..πŸ˜†
2) Chan chan freinds wer jst Okay Okay... πŸ˜• i hope they improve..πŸ˜†

Positive: i specially liked Chan Chan scenes with Puch puch nd Suriya G.. Chan Chan 1st scene with Dogs was also very well performed..πŸ‘πŸΌ nd Chan Chan scene with Supriya G was very powerfull..πŸ‘ Chan scenes with Puch puch wer too adorable.. nd her scenes with her freinds wer also nice..😳

Now i cant wait Chan Chan scenes with da lead.. he is new so he will take time to improve bt i'm sure they r gonna rock together..

i'll give 1st episode 8/10
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 11 years ago
SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
For me it wasn't so bad. I just really like the 1st episode! I am just so happy they didn't stretch the meeting of the leads. 😊

I have been waiting a whole month for the show to start and see Sanaya again!! Maybe that makes me a lil bias πŸ˜†
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me 2 same story which we already seen from so many yrss lack of freshness
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
well it was just 1st epi...we should give it a chance...πŸ€”.hope chanchan rockzz though sanaya as chanchan is truly rocking !!!!!!!!!!!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ
pancakes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
it was just ok

it doesnt look like it was first episode everything was happening fast
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well i clearly disagree with u...
i seriously luved the first episode...
i luved sanaya as chanchan and yeah her bonding with her family...they were unique and fun loving...
and specially...chanchan's doggies and morely puchpuch was cuttieee...
i luved it a lot...and hope u will start feeling better with the future episodes...i have full trust in the concept sanaya has agreed to work...atleast she might have thought soemthing b4 taking it up...