Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
You know Rima, the regional language version (in my language) of Khoobsoorath film's name was the same, she came, she saw, she conquered. Really loved your post. It is really a coincidence that your post's title is also that.😃
Edited by KittenRose - 11 years ago
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It felt soo nice 2 see her after soo long..
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
rima di.. its ssrly great to c you here!! \lovedd ua post as always!! 🤗
Punkin22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rima, your post was a perfect picture in words of Sanaya. Beautifully written. I have missed her more than I realized...😛
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Rima..Such a nice episode
divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I liked sanaya's parts. the show looks like a light-hearted saas bahu type. sanaya was very pretty. didn't like farhaan. no offense to him. just my opinion. hope show gets better day by day and sanaya keeps conquering 😃 I loved those dogs.. so cute 😊
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the Title 😊 very happy to see our doll back 😊 really missed her...Chanchan is so cute & loved the episode 😊 Chanchan looks like modern Khushi 😊 Sanaya Irani Rocks 😊
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sanaya was simply magic to watch on screen - she seems to have been made to play ChhanChhan! I'm jsut in awe. I loved the entire feel of the show - I am looking forward to ChhanChhan and Manav meeting tommorow and confronting - it will be interesting to see how they fall in love after the bad first impression 😆 I'm even more looking forward to seeing how ChhanChhan tames the high and might Saas 😃
Rima, I loved reading your thread! Indeed Indeed, she came...she saw...and oh how she charmed (Mashalla and kock on wood) 😳
764734 thumbnail
It was Sanaya all the way, loved the costumes n sets n ofcourse dogs(i love dogs)... Thank god, finally we are relieved from watching the pathetic velvet suits n same old repeated dresses... 😛 Sanaya has been lucky with it this time n That's the best thing about this show...😉
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Rima, Really good seeing your post. Perfectly said. Couldn't agree more. Sanaya is the best. Missed her naughty smile. Life suddenly doesn't seem dull at all. It might sound crazy but I am totally in love with her. She is the best.