Khushi - Chhan Chhan - One last time..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
today itself.. for the final time.. one final time i watched her as Khushi.. ironical that MC aired for a few days already.. n it will air for more days too..

but this one last time they aired it today.. One hour before she officially began her journey as Chhan Chhan at 9 pm, she bid us alvida for one final time at 8.30...the half an hour of 8.00-8.30 her beautiful smile brought happiness as aptly named Khushi was for one final time reserved for her...

One last time to say goodbye...One last memory to make...A fitting tribute albeit unknowingly paid..

before we open our hearts to Chhan Chhan and embrace her at 9 pm a new timing.. a new show.. new channel... a new role to live and to love...

sigh.. bitter sweet feelings along with bubbling excitement battles within me...

And now I am off to watch Chhan Chhan and welcome her in to my heart just like I did my beloved Khushi...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
princess you are bang on as always
one last time as kushi and now her journey as chanchan will start in 1 min 😃
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nostalgic Moment !! 😳
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She'll always be our dearest Khushi. But it's great to see her in Khushi's avatar once again.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kushi and Chanchan treat to watch her... Felt so nostalgic seeing Kushi.. . One last time Kushi...
6611ak-3308ph thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Last time saw Khushi at 8:00 pm & Now...ChhanChhan...!
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow you might forget her as khushi but that mark on ma heart can't get wiped away that stamp on ma soul can't be washed away.. Khushi is ma sapnoo ki raani and the day i stop dreaming i still wouldn't forget her she will always be khushi too me 😆
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you amde me cry.. please.. i will really cry hard.. cos now i am actually missing the old days and khushi.. please dont do that..

tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you expressed my thoughts sunara..i also felt the same..adieu to khushi..though will cherish her forever and a new journey begins..
nostalgic yet looking forward with lots of hope and happiness..
maana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I watched her as Chan chan 2day n obviously loved her but 4 me she will always b my favourite Khushi first