Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello krish... thanks for the invitation... just came back home will comments once i see the epi... looks like everyone is pretty excited... yo! me too... will be back soon MUAH!
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya Irani was superb in the show... im so happy to see her gain. her look was fantastic she looked so beautiful. the dogs were so cute n adorable. i think it gonna be really fun show.
764734 thumbnail
All n all, It was an okay episode n will definitely take a bit of time to leave an impact... Sanaya looked fresh cute n beautiful, Farhan no comments as of now... Will have to wait n watch... I wish he lives up to his arrogant words n will be successful in leaving an impact of his own... ;) Rest of the cast were okay too... They did their jobs well... Hoping for the better episodes in the future...
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

All n all, It was an okay episode n will definitely take a bit of time to leave an impact... Sanaya looked fresh cute n beautiful, Farhan no comments as of now... Will have to wait n watch... I wish he lives up to his arrogant words n will be successful in leaving an impact of his own... ;) Rest of the cast were okay too... They did their jobs well... Hoping for the better episodes in the future...

yeah hope so... 😳
Koeli thumbnail
helloo chhanchhan chamchis!!! yo! i am back with my review.

Umm! i would like to go straight to sanaya and her role coz honestly rest all didnot impress me much.

Sany was as usual superb. Loved her new avatar. I am really having high hopes and i can proudly say that this show is for her and i am sure she will come out with flying colours. I loved her hair style. he make up could have been better she looked a little dark compared to her previous shows. she has a beautiful radiating skin but some how it looked a little dull. beautiful expression which goes without saying...

I loved puch puch a lot.

Farhaan umm! ok avarage acting as of now. could have been better. But as this is his first show we can still over look today's episode.

Umeed hai he will do good in future episode. its too early to judge someone so reserving my comments for later episodes.

I just love the bond between the friends...

All i can say is SANY best of luck sweetheart.

:)
Edited by Appy_Indy - 11 years ago
764734 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaruipk

yeah hope so... 😳

Someone has set their standards so high that it's highly impossible to accept anything below that expectations... Still I will watch it for Sanaya...😉
764734 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

helloo chhanchhan chamchis!!! yo! i am back with my review.

Umm! i would like to go straight to sanaya and her role coz honestly rest all didnot impress me much.

Sany was as usual superb. Loved her new avatar. I am really having high hopes and i can proudly say that this show is for her and i am sure she will come out with flying colours. I loved her hair style. he make up could have been better she looked a little dark compared to her previous shows. she has a beautiful radiating skin but some how it looked a little dull. beautiful expression which goes without saying...

I loved puch puch a lot.

Farhaan umm! ok avarage acting as of now. could have been better. But as this is his first show we can still over look today's episode.

Umeed hai he will do good in future episode. its too early to judge someone so reserving my comments for later episodes.

I just love the bond between the friends...

All i can say is SANY best of luck sweetheart.

:)

It's just a first episode, let's give her a chance n see... 😉 I am sure there is lot to come...😉
Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya all the way 🥳
She is back again 🥳
Am only watching this show 4 her!!
I luvd Tintin !! she is looking gorgeous , lively !! Chanchan is Tintin !!
Luved wht she wears !! the costums are just Woooww !!!
Her familly is just cool !! ajeeb familly hai yeh

Puch puch is so cute!! 😳 😛 😆

Thnq u krishy 4 this thread !! 😊 we are safe here 😆
Bookmarkd this thread!!
PS: pic's credit goes to uploader!!

Edited by Zineb-Arshiluvr - 11 years ago
Olicity2124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Have I mention tht Puchpuch is so cute !!
win7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi everyone,

my view:
I love the clothes of chan chan
puch puch is really cute.
I like the family- a painter, professor, photographer, tattoo for the sister( i forgot what its called)
The scene that stood out for me was chan chan and the saas. It was interesting.
I like the girls promises too.
Edited by win7 - 11 years ago