Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaNaYa_4EvEr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I feel the same way after IPK edned!! I was put off by darmas. everytime I see my family watching thier Zee tv dramas I can't help but still compare it to IPK 😭.
I tried watching Punar Vivaah after Akshay joined the show but I didn't like that he was playing the villan (although he is doing such an awesome job playing the bad guy!!).
Now I am soo excited for Chan Chan!! I have been following Sanaya since MJHT and I have just loved each character she has played so far. I am sure she will be just as Awesome in this show too. 😊
Edited by LoveFairy2013 - 11 years ago
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
The only Indian show i have loved for what it is and have followed with a passion is IPK!!
and i will be watching chanchan simply coz Sanaya is back on my Tv screen! the premise and most of the other actors look promising too. i tried watching few shows after IPK, none of 'em impressed! either they are too boring or are very heavy! ...all i need right now is something that will entertain and at the expense of which i can laugh and giggle! i think this show will provide me that!😊

Frida thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup, my 1st Indian show after IPK.. In this 4 month interval, I found 3 amazing Pakistani shows - Humsafar, ZGH & Dastaan.. They are some of the best shows I ever saw !!
I was a silent member of MJHT & IPK forums but now planning to be active on this forum..
I am sure I will be hooked to CC because of SI !!
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I've tried watching other shows but nothing keeps me engaged and interested like my doll's show.
tvpal007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Two women from the starcast will make me watch the show ...Sanaya and Supriya.🤗
But will try to be a bit detached this time...cannot afford another heartbreak 😉
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Of course! It is my first show after IPK... I had pledged not to ever watch any other show regularly because I had severe withdrawal symptoms. I still cried today when I watched Masterchef with Sanaya as Khushi. I didn't want that to happen again but, well, here I am! But I'm going to keep the obsession to an optimum level for the next two weeks... Exams! I had also sworn off the forum, but I keel checking it every 3 minutes to check if the number of pages have increased! What can I say... I'm terrible at controlling myself.*Sigh*
Summer99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i usually watch pakistani drama,
IPK was the first indian serial i watched after which was followed by mjht on you tube
now getting ready for chanchan
Fairylights26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I unsubscribed Starplus after IPKKND( Something for which my moom hasn't forgiven me for as she is not able to watch DABH)
I tried watching pyaar ka dard and Qubool hai but both din't draw me as much as Arshi did...Now I am gonna subscribe Sony TV just for Chanchan...As it's a completely different Genre where two strongly independent women's views clash...Also I am sincerely not going to compare Barun and Farahn...Besides It was just Khushi that I couldn't see with anybody else, Chanchan I am ready watch her with a fresh face...IPKKND will always remain my favourite show...but I am ready to give this show a try just for Sanaya Irani
tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
After ipkknd i was hooked to madhubala, qubool hai and now chan chan... Lol i got no life 😆
And i can surely tell u im hooked to chan chan without even watching it. Its got our doll sanaya in it, who wouldnt be??
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I've been watching other stuff off and on, but was waiting for Chhanchhan to start ever since the promos started airing.. Sanaya back on TV is reason enough for me to watch this show., :)