Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Great Post πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sanaya is very good actress & definitely she's gonna rock, I want her to win all the awards this time 😊 I want CC to get good trps 😊 I wish Sanaya & the whole CC cast good luck 😊
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post😊
i just hope this show is lovely n funny n romantic not like another saas bahu serials ..n i know sanaya will be 100% entertainer in chanchan
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely topic to help through the final hours of anticipation. Although everyone has already echoed my thoughts here goes:
From Sanaya:Nothing but the best and I know she will deliver and then some.For Sanaya: tangible recognition for her work in the form of awards. I wish Indian TV awards paid more heed to acting than character because if they did this young lady's display cabinets would already be filled to the brim with awards.
From Farhan Khan: All I ask is that he try his best and from fellow forumwassis give the guy a chance to get his act together. He must have something for the PH to take so long in picking a ML, so let's have faith in their decision and support him.
From the rest of the cast: To enjoy their work and let that reflect on screen. I hope this cast too will be like a family. I hope they will all happily support Sanaya and will all get meaningful interactions with Chhan Chhan. This PH's last show also had a fairly large cast and everyone had decent anounts of screen time.
From the PH: If you know you have a good idea then stick with your vision of how you want to entertain us. If the romantic jodi clicks in a big way not to forget the shows premise or other characters in favor of focusing just on the jodi. If you give the rest of the cast good storylines then fans will not be clamouring just for scenes of the leads.Be upfront and honest with fans and audiences and please no leaks.
From forumwassis, please give the PH a chance to tell their story.
Guys, best wishes to all of us for fun times ahead!!!
Edited by jaya100 - 11 years ago
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice post dear..

FROM SANAYA.. i am just too happy that she is back with a show.. was really missing her badly... so i just want her to get success!!
and i know that she is gonna rock the show!!

FROM THE SHOW.. i expect that sanaya will get a justifying role to again show her talent and acting skill!! i wish this show will be a success and it will top on sony chart!!

ALL THE BEST!!
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice post..πŸ‘πŸΌ
From Sanaya: well i expected her to make a grand and fast come back and she did it..Rest i want her to give her best..but i also want to say that sanaya has given me things even more than my expectation..i did not expect so good performances by her in ipk..
but she did an amazing job..and there's nothing more i can ask for..She is sanaya and i have this faith she'll never ever disappoint her fans..let's she she might even improve more in her performances beyond our expectations..and its my expectation as well as prayer for sanaya that this time sanaya must bag as many awards and accolades..

From rest of the cast: to be co-operative and be like a happy family(so that we can get to see more of screen funs )😳 an also their best efforts while giving performances..

From the makers : i want them to give nice wardrobe to sanaya and they already did it..next is they must keep the storyline and characters intact and not to butcher them at the cost of anything which can mess up the show..since the show's name is Chanchan hope they keep on highlighting sanaya like the way they are doing now..and they must promote the show well too..

From the story:
the story has to be good and logical and must avoid OTT melodrama..
that's it!

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I hope this show brings greater success to SI.
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

416391 thumbnail
Thanks for all the replies, everyone! :) Here's to hoping that all our expectations are fulfilled and more. Less than 2 hours for the first episode, I'm so excited to see Sanaya back onscreen for good! Best wishes to her and the rest of the team.
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I know she can pull this show very well. so I am not expecting anything from show, she already proved as good actor, dancer and a very good comic timing.. I am very happy I can see her everyday ...

excited

Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sweet gesture by u. Well, it will be Unique like All other Sony Shows but I want it be light hearted family drama which we can watch with everyone and I'm sure with Senior like Supriya ji and Anang ji there, Sanaya and Farhan will learn alot from them and We will also get Freshness in Story. Optimystic(production house) is known for its positive light shows hence i expect the same. For Sony doing so much, I wish ChhanChhan breaks TRP Charts and give the Deserved Position to Sony. Best Wishes. Regards.