Title song+video for Chhan Chhan

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
People u know once upon a time every TV serial used to have a real nice title song and video they used to run at the start of the serial. And for IPK I always wished we have a title song video for 'jo pehle hua na ab hone laga hai' just like MJHT had one for 'cool ho sama cool dude jahan aur bajte guitar waha, dream girls woh do ladkiyan chali sapne le jahan'

And well as SP doesn't have the habit to shoot it anymore it never happened. And another added to the list of unfulfilled dreams..

But this time I want a a title song along with the video for Chhan Chhan!! aww think of her with all her cute doggies, playing around...being naughty...her with her family.. her with Manav... her with her in-laws... basically I would love to have a title song so completely about her...😳

I am not familiar with Sony anymore.. I know KYPH had a title song.. I still have it with me.. n that was way back in 2006.. So some1 who is familiar with Sony current shows pls tell..

sigh.. will I get my wish fulfilled even this time around?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
I too want it...

Seeing ur title i thought tat u gave the link to it...
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yep, Sony 's very popular shows have Title Songs with Videos available! On their Site, like Kuch Toh Log Kahenge 's Saiyaan Naino Ki Bhasa, and, Bade Ache Lagte Hain, and Kya Hua Tera Vaada!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Yep, Sony 's very popular shows have Title Songs with Videos available! On their Site, like Kuch Toh Log Kahenge 's Saiyaan Naino Ki Bhasa, and, Bade Ache Lagte Hain, and Kya Hua Tera Vaada!

YES YES YESSS!! yahoo!! u made my day!! 🤗 cz if BALH and KTLK had title songs that means all their recent shows do have them!! yippie!!!

we will hopefully get a totally adorable Sanaya aka Chhan Chhan filled one!! hayee!!awww now I am even more excited for 9 pm to come!! awww can\t wait anymore!!!

why is time going so sloww!!!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sony + Sanaya na... = Masti, Magic And Mix - Match tho banti hain 😆 full on dhamaal...
What ever did not happen in the past will happen now lets see "fingers crossed"

Edited by Senorita Sanaya - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">YES YES YESSS!! yahoo!! u made my day!! 🤗 cz if BALH and KTLK had title songs that means all their recent shows do have them!! yippie!!!</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">we will hopefully get a totally adorable Sanaya aka Chhan Chhan filled one!! hayee!!awww now I am even more excited for 9 pm to come!! awww can\t wait anymore!!!

</font>
<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#0066cc">why is time going so sloww!!!</font>

aww! My pleasure🤗. I know each n everything regarding Sony tv, you can ask me whenever u want.:)
yes, to add in the kitty, even Honge Judaa Naa Hum had Title Song! . Well, i just Hope the same as u.regards.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

<font size="3" color="#9900ff" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Sony + Sanaya na... = Masti, Magic And Mix - Match tho banti hain😆full on dhamaal...</font>

<font size="3" face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif" color="#9900ff">What ever did not happen in the past will happen now lets see "fingers crossed"</font>

Sony is known for its Uniqueness!!
-Xpress- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah it will be really good to see a title song and video.. and happy to know that other shows on Sony has one and hope this will also have it
-ARSHI- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are right dear!!
But sony ppl do make q offcial video!!
But not sure. V can jist hope!!
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

Sony is known for its Uniqueness!!

I know infact I have seen Saas Bina Sasural so I know most of the cast of the show. Sony is just different in all aspects 😛