Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi I am New to this Forum... 😛 I love this topic 👍🏼
I was an ardent fan of Pavitra Rishta once and even my mom too.. I stopped watching it long back but mom still watches it everyday I have requested her to stop watching it many many many times 😭😆 but failed badly 😆😆
When I got to know Sanaya is back I was eager to know the timings of the show as I had decided I will watch the show for her 😛 I was happy as I could start watching a new show (tried watching some shows after IPK but nothing working 😒) but was feeling bad to know the timings .. My mom likes PR 😕 and I could not convince her to stop watching it before 😆😆
But atlast m successful in convincing her this time I warned her last Friday (22nd) that it will be her last day watching PR at prime time coz from Monday I want to watch Khushi and she can watch the repeats of PR 😆😆 To my luck she agreed 😲🥳 My bro had strictly asked us esp me not to start watching any new shows So my next challenge is facing him 😆😆
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I now subscribe to Sony. Will drop SP this week. Had kept SP just n case Sanaya came back in a show there. Almost droped SP last week but when I heard she was going to be on MC...decided to hold off for few days. I am only subscribing for Sanaya's show, but I did notice that Sony has more contemporary shows not like the overly clad women - no bxxxs men - monotone dialogs blah blah dramas on SP. 😊 SP had only 1 show I was interested in...the one with Sanaya. 😊
Edited by MadhuO - 11 years ago
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't have Indian Chanel subscription here at home but I watch chanchan online...when I got to know we don't (international audience) count n trp and when ipk ended I got rid of all Indian Chanels.
Sony is not available in HD...which sucks..but online viewing is not bad.

Obvious reason for hookup with CC is SI...koi shak??