Its Time To Prove It, Guys!

-ElmoFuj- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
When IPKKND ended, Sanaya was so upset that we didn't believe in her and only loved Barun! And ofcourse, it was like a second home to her and she was upset.

But now, now as she's going on to start her new show, ChanChan, we have a chance to prove it to herr that we love here just as we loved Barun or any other actor!

And we wouldve done the same (demanded the end of IPK with ArShi) even if it was her who was leaving!
We got a chance to prove our love for our Barbie Doll, Sanaya Irani! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So what say guys? Are you ready to prove it to her? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Faiza.
Edited by -ElmoFuj- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am in ..!!

I am a huge Sanaya fan and i have always believed that sanaya was superb in iss pyaar ..the show would ave been zero without her..
the rabba ve's were amazing coz of both Barun and Sanaya ..

I wish her all the luck with chan chan i hope it gets good trps..

i can't contribute to the trps coz i don't live in india

i just want all the people in india to watch it ..!
shukhpakhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
offcourse, we have trust in sanaya, love her so much, coz of our love, she's back to television, to us..
Wishing her all the best..love u princcesss..thx for coming back sanny...cant wait to see u again..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I will always support my barbie doll.
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i watched IPKKND for my Sanaya and Barun. ...not even for character "Arnav and Khushi "

Sanaya is the best actress in Indian Tv!!!!! i feel in love with her when Khushi was trying to make Arnav's grandma happy during the holi after their forced wedding. unlike the romantic part...i felt " that was a great actress doing her job...not the camera men, not even the directors can make that scene as perfect as it was with other actresses".

so Sanaya stole my heart and i will keep following her until she leaves entertainment industry.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Have simply adored her from her "Left right left" days and will always continue doing so..
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I have supported her always in ipk time also ,i never wanted it to end just for my doll and i will support her for chanchan also.
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shukhpakhii

offcourse, we have trust in sanaya, love her so much, coz of our love, she's back to television, to us..
Wishing her all the best..love u princcesss..thx for coming back sanny...cant wait to see u again..

Exactly! Our love for her never ended and it shall never end!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: avyarima

i watched IPKKND for my Sanaya and Barun. ...not even for character "Arnav and Khushi "

Sanaya is the best actress in Indian Tv!!!!! i feel in love with her when Khushi was trying to make Arnav's grandma happy during the holi after their forced wedding. unlike the romantic part...i felt " that was a great actress doing her job...not the camera men, not even the directors can make that scene as perfect as it was with other actresses".

so Sanaya stole my heart and i will keep following her until she leaves entertainment industry.

I knooowww!! When she danced on 'oh mi zuhra jabbeen' i know its one of the cutest scenes and it shows sanaya's versalitity jn acting!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shes a superb actress! Like noone else couldve been khushi, im sure noone else can be chanchan ! The promos and the clips have already made me fall for the character๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-ElmoFuj- thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi1516

I have supported her always in ipk time also ,i never wanted it to end just for my doll and i will support her for chanchan also.

Sameee hereee! Our love for sanaya will be shown by our support for chanchan now โค๏ธ