Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

There are two things you don't miss in Bollywood.

1. Movie Marathon of All Hrishikesh Mukherjee movies
2. Music Marathon of ALL R.D. Burman music

w/o the above two, one does not quality as a bonafide authority on Bollywood. As to why would one want to be bonafide authority on Bollywood escapes me, but the mere fact that these two auteurs took Bollywood a class apart is a strong enough reason to indulge

was that convincing enough?

Bery Bery convincing. I now won't just watch the movie but also make sure to watch it very carefully. Your response has really build my interest in the movie to say the least..
Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haven't watched it sonya but chanchan would be defo different from it coz its a drama .. my mom was saying its a good movie..
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I've watched it. It's one of the most celebrated movies of Indian cinema. A must watch for all film students... The only thing is it's quite old. If you're not from India, or not into old movies, you'll find it a little bizarre... But the comedy is fantastic! I was very very happy that the show was based on "Khoobsurat":)
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Exprimere

I've watched it. It's one of the most celebrated movies of Indian cinema. A must watch for all film students... The only thing is it's quite old. If you're not from India, or not into old movies, you'll find it a little bizarre... But the comedy is fantastic! I was very very happy that the show was based on "Khoobsurat":)

I am not Indian but I am into old Indian movies. In fact, I have stopped watching modern Indian movies cuz you can hardly find any substance in them. At least I can say so for the majority of the movies that are released these days.. In terms of digital effects, they are quite impressive but when it comes to content, they've completely lost it. So I think I am going to enjoy Khobsurat quite a lot.

Thank you for the feedback.
Edited by Oyster - 11 years ago
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
don't be lazy sonia go watch it 😛 not even for the sake of the show but watch it for the sake of bollywood fimlography :p because it is one of the best old comedy movies😉
deleteaccount thumbnail
I want to! But I have no idea how to download movies!