Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Its your thinking not for all.

first of all i don't understand how can ppl say he is boring or not.. dat Sanaya better knows den anyone else😉
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Not only Mohit...Arjun,Vishal n Varun was also there... What can I say... ?? confused PH...😆 but,did you notice...nothing change here also...😆 some mental cases are still here. 😉

Agree some will never change.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
It was productions decision to take farhaan soo it must be due to some reasons

i am happy tat its farhaan
coz we have already seen mohit with sanaya...
jyothi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

first of all i don't understand how can ppl say he is boring or not.. dat Sanaya better knows den anyone else😉

Here u don't have to discuss about mohit.Do u know mohit without knowing about him don'r say anything.U r not producer or CV to say anything about mohit.
jyothi- thumbnail

u don't understand why can't they live without talking mohit.. love in disguise is it?😆

anyways no dragging of Mohit or barun here... both the actors have thier respective forum for dat . bashing or taunting is never welcomed anywhere... n we don't even have to tolerate for Sanaya's sake.. she too won't be happy if we tolerate after all she too is possessive about mohit like us,.

U r rite charmee , sanaya is too possessive about mohit and she has said this is one of the audition for him.
True sanaya fans will not say anything.Anyway here we should not discuss about mohit or barun.
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Here u don't have to discuss about mohit.Do u know mohit without knowing about him don'r say anything.U r not producer or CV to say anything about mohit.

yaar jyothi u quoted me n wrote dis for a moment wen i read i was like why is she telling me all this😕 den i understood😆
Edited by charmee_sammy - 11 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Some things don't and will never change. Mohit will be dragged here and will be bashed. They love to talk about him. Sanaya has clarified in an interview that she would have loved to work with Mohit, but if makers wanted a fresh face, they know best. This time, Sanaya has made it very clear who is important for her and who is not. The P7 segment shown a few days ago, clarified it very well. Can we please leave Mohit out of this forum?? He is not in the show and he is an important part of Sanaya's life, whether anyone likes it or not. So please leave Mohit out of discussions here. I feel the modswill have to be strict with such trouble makers from the start. Else such losers will make this forum as bad as they made that forum. Don't want ChhanChhan forum to be the laughing stock of IF.
-Nuzrath- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is not gonna end🤣🤣
charmee_sammy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIZZZLER

Good point Guyz !! But,U know naa some 'major' problems... They are different kind of 'Bunch of peoples' n Sanaya knows this 😉 when,they have no point to discuss so,always drag Mohit name in SANAYA's related threads.What a pathetic approach. Really nothing is NEW here...

ya dey r just 'bunch of people' or 'viewers' for Sanaya... dey can't resist taking mohit's name.. after all Monaya are one... wen it comes to sanaya mohit automatically gets into picture..
but ya what a pathetic approach..
jyothi- thumbnail

yaar jyothi u quoted me n wrote dis for a moment wen i read i was like why is she telling me all this😕 den i understood😆

Ab correct kar diya.