Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I don't think we should be judging him on the basis of some choices he made 6-7 years back. KYPH must have been offered to him at that time. He has clearly mentioned that he suffered some setbacks in sports where he wanted to pursue a career and went into depression. Maybe he was not ready to pursue a full fledged career in acting at that time.

At this point he seems to be much more mature and sure of his choices. If he has such a strong theatre background, he must be having good experience in acting and thats good for the show and the jodi.

Also I am really happy that the male lead is not just a prop. It adds another dimension to the show and will make it different from other typical saas bahu shows.
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like him - seems like he's multi-talented and is a good actor - the theatre is a a great means of proving one's self.

It seems Sanaya will be a co-lead? Interesting...I was expecting her to be the main protagonist. Either way I'm keen to watch...
Love-Sonam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he seems like i,me aur myself.i although like his body and height but not his face.there is nothing special in his looks.after reading this article i feel like he is bit in himself.May be he is a good actor too.now his acting can change my mind only.
blackdice1001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hm.. Seems a little too full of himself. In this at least. Waiting to see him onscreen before saying anything else.
BalamPichkari- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope he acts well, he seemed like a decent guy in the launch party segments. Well one thing is clear. He has experience when it comes to acting. And he will not be playing a prop in the show so it will not be the typical saas bahu show where the male lead does nothing.
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
expecting alot from u farhan😳
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
U are in this industry for 6 7 years nbu don't know sanaya!!!!!!
why do I don't like u... Even if I want to???!!!!
Welll lets see...
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well it's not good to judge him so early...I will Waite and give him time as sanaya said. Lets see
836772 thumbnail

I just hope the guy doesn't turn out to be another ditcher!🤔

Poor Sanaya doesn't deserve that!
But he does seem promising cause he is a theatre actor, and generally they have a great acting calibre.