Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

i tried to look Johny, can't find it :S

No problem di, Asked sunara too she might get it . Good night Di and all others here too. Have Exams on Thursday
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just finished watching the epi
it was hilarious
ChhanChhan, Manav and Himanshu's phone convo - hilarious
Himanshu is quite funny and suits Simple perfectly
ayshaomar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Rightly said Aysha :) Decent show with damn amazing comedy! It's not lame at all :) Scenes that can bring a smile on your face are definitely worth watching!! <3

yeah and i think thats a USP for ChhanChhan
its got a comedy element, but a good one
not a lame one
and it has some drama etc attached to it too and a story but its not brain draining like some others
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Ya so far it has everything, comedy, drama, friendship...just no love yet :P but that will also happen in no time ;) I cant wait for the romance <33
ayshaomar thumbnail
Yeah it has a good mix of everything, and romance will come in its own time and i cant wait
maybe we get a first dose when she goes over and he tries to take revenge on her
ragzz. thumbnail
Yeah romance should not be rushed in my opinion! Otherwise it gets too monotonous :P I am loving this revenge track 😆
ayshaomar thumbnail
Me too the revenge track is hilarious but im sure it will backfire..at the end of the day shes a dog trainer for a reason 🤣

and romance cant be rushed as you need to have some reality in a drama, no one falls in love in a day it takes time
but i cant wait
but when she finds out manav is umabens son - OMG
ragzz. thumbnail
yep dog trainer for a reason 🤣 of course it will backfire, thats the silliest thing you can do for a revenge to a "dog" trainer 😆 like seriously! 🤣

ya no one falls in love in a day, that person needs to grow on you and also when you are falling in love or have some connection with a person, it always starts from how you can meet that person again 🤣 you just need reasons to meet that person 🤣 ❤️
ayshaomar thumbnail
yes seriously Manav, take revenge lessons from your mother

and yes yes and i cant wait for these 'excuses' to meet each other
but i love how everyones already teasing her its quite funny, and when they actually find out shes in love with the same guy they will be like HA I TOLD YOU🤣
Edited by ayshaomar - 11 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
ROFLLL 🤣 ya what is UB there for? 😆 like mother like son :P

EXACTLYY! that passion is his eyes to take a revenge on her, is just an excuse to meet her 🤣 😳 I know right? just like how Himanshu teases Manav, same way ChCh's family does too 🤣 awww