Views

Users

Frequent Posters

871876 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

temme about it, gotta hate the time zones

anyways, was IPK ur first show too?😆

Yup the awful times zones 😆 No it wasn't :P I have watched a lot of show for years now, but what feeling I got from IPK, I haven't got it from anything else:)
My friends used to temme to watch geet and DMG and all but i couldn't be bothered, then when IPK started they used to go on and on and on about it ALL THE TIME so i started watching it, had to catch up on like 50+ episodes, but once i started i got hooked in no time.😆
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

wow thats well harsh damm😲 where you from if you don;t mind me asking ?

Chan chan can't wait for your show today

I'm from Australia, and you? LOL how long is ur break for?
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

Yup the awful times zones 😆 No it wasn't :P I have watched a lot of show for years now, but what feeling I got from IPK, I haven't got it from anything else:)

My friends used to temme to watch geet and DMG and all but i couldn't be bothered, then when IPK started they used to go on and on and on about it ALL THE TIME so i started watching it, had to catch up on like 50+ episodes, but once i started i got hooked in no time.😆

skip the friends bit and all that lol im exactly the same lol ma mum and sis were watching it on Tv and i was looking at the gurl khushi and i was like wow this gurl looks fineee😉😆 lol anyway watched the episode and i was taking the piss out of it on the sly so they didn't think i liked it lol,, then i went on ma lappy and cought up like 50 episodes too lol😆
IMMI- thumbnail

I'm from Australia, and you? LOL how long is ur break for?

coool Australia wow love to go there 1 day and bring ma khushi with me 🤣

but still harsh Australians not giving proper easter hols 😲

me from UK Manchester na i don't go school lol i work 😆
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

hahahahh🤣 lol your not the only 1 😆 it means Queen of ma Dreams😆 bu it sounds better in HINDI/URDU😆

hahah loads of this lol like right out poems and chat up lines and stuff like that and also make little stories up of her and me and how shes mine the obsessive stuff hahaahah but in a funny way 😉😆 i used to fight for her every days with the girls as i was da only guy and der were many girl crushes for her😆😆

LOL what do you mean im not the only one?😆 oh ok hehe are you good at writing stories? can you teach me? a friend of mine dared me to write an OS😲 i mean its so not my thing🤣 she wants it by next Saturday🤣
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Kina-

CHATTING IS NOT ALLOWED

Thank you Kina for reminding that 🤗

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Ragini - Yeah, I like the show so far! I really need to see how it plays out though 😳 How about you? and ahh, you work? So lucky, I'm a student 🤢
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

CHATTING IS NOT ALLOWED

Hey we're discussing Sanaya here, isn't that right?😆
IMMI- thumbnail

LOL what do you mean im not the only one?😆 oh ok hehe are you good at writing stories? can you teach me? a friend of mine dared me to write an OS😲 i mean its so not my thing🤣 she wants it by next Saturday🤣

ahhahah not OS type lol just short stories lol hahaha but i could write an OS about me and Khushi but i con't be asked lol too much to do but i have to story lol😆 come to the chan chan chat club lol talk der
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senorita Sanaya

Thank you Kina for reminding that🤗

I m not talking with you