Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
OMFG kinzie W*F! Ear and spine operation :O What happened all of a sudden :S Please WA me!
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

No, I've seen IPK. that was the first indian serial i watched.=D

ohh snap lol same here thats where i seen her first and it was also ma first eva drama i didn't even like um before that lol i used to take mess about and tell ma mum how stupid they are πŸ˜†
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ragzie see my reply to sanzy
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

I had an.ear operation yesterday nd I will have another operation not of ear but they will take out water from my spine

Aw bless you. what happened? and you should be resting.
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kina-

I had an.ear operation yesterday nd I will have another operation not of ear but they will take out water from my spine

wow seriously kins wow that crazy are you ok😲
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Aww Sheetal <3 lovely name :) I am Ragini and how are you πŸ€—

I know right? the wait is just killing plus when the weekend gets over, we get everything at once, its so annoying πŸ˜†

Aw, how kind are you! Thank you, I love your name! 😳 I'm good, thanks for asking. How about you? πŸ€— and right? Agh and on Tuesday and Thursday's, I have tutoring and I barely make it home in time to watch my shows and ChCh is the first one I watch πŸ˜†
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

ohh snap lol same here thats where i seen her first and it was also ma first eva drama i didn't even like um before that lol i used to take mess about and tell ma mum how stupid they are πŸ˜†

LOL high five
haha Sanaya changed ur opinion ;P
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Tell me about it Imran, I miss Khushi so much! There's not one character on TV that I have loved with all my heart :( But Chch at times reminds me so much of Khushi, people might say Sanz has a "khushi hangover" but for me I am glad her expressions sometimes are like Khushi's ❀️ Makes me so nostalgic! you can see my side DP right? Gosh her expression is just purely Khushi ❀️

@Sanzy, Aww well, then its the timings that suck big time!! πŸ˜† :P

yeh she was 1 of a kind and der will never be another 1 like her she played that role awesome and it stuck in ma heart πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

if only she was still going on but yeh chan chan is soo like khushi she reminds me of her other people say she nothing like her but i think she is soo lucky i guessπŸ˜›,, no lol i have ma siggi option of lol it takes too much room and i can't talk proper lol but will put it on to see
871876 thumbnail

@Sanzy, Aww well, then its the timings that suck big time!! πŸ˜† :P
temme about it, gotta hate the time zones
anyways, was IPK ur first show too?πŸ˜†
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Aw, how kind are you! Thank you, I love your name! 😳 I'm good, thanks for asking. How about you? πŸ€— and right? Agh and on Tuesday and Thursday's, I have tutoring and I barely make it home in time to watch my shows and ChCh is the first one I watch πŸ˜†

❀️ so sweet!! Thanks :) awww! I am great!! was busy for a while at work, coz of easter and all, but finally its over :P and now I am chilling coz I have two days off :P Aww that sucks, But I am glad you can atleast watch ChCh! <3 you liking the show?😳