Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Imran yup huge difference 🤣 But before being admins or whatever , we are friends, don't you forget that 🤗

Aww that's good to know <33 I remember how depressed you were after IPK ended 🤗 Good to see you all smiles now :)
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@SublimeSanz.. - Hey there! I'm Sheetal, what's your name? Nice to meet you! :) and ahh, I know! I live in America and most shows don't air for me on Fridays, so the weekends are just so boring 🤢
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Aww Why Sanzy? :( I am good thanks 🤗

@Kinzie, aww kya hua? Your DP avatar is hilarious 🤣 I wonder what will happen in tonight's episode, I can't wait to see UB and ChCh's scenes :D

@arjunpurvixo heyy <3 I don't think we have spoken before, Whats your name dear? And yess so excited :D Really wish ChCh would come on fridays too :P

Cuz it comes on too late, when i be sleeping😆 you see its like afternoon here now. ;P
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Imran yup huge difference 🤣 But before being admins or whatever , we are friends, don't you forget that 🤗

Aww that's good to know <33 I remember how depressed you were after IPK ended 🤗 Good to see you all smiles now :)

hahaha araay i know that and i will never forget a friend hahah thats why i can have a laugh with you and say this stuff😛🤗 lol i don't normally do the hug emotion but here lol😛

lol yepp ma sapnoo ki raani you know how paaagle i was over khushi😆 buts its all good she might noot be khushi now but she still reminds me of her as chan chan and those expression can't beat um😆
ragzz. thumbnail
Aww Sheetal <3 lovely name :) I am Ragini and how are you 🤗
I know right? the wait is just killing plus when the weekend gets over, we get everything at once, its so annoying 😆
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

yep i remember a username like that it stands out 😆 i think it was sanaya's AT on the show she did before this 😆

so how you liking CHan chan

Then it was defo not me🤣
this was the like first AT i joined😆
i really like it, Sanaya looks gorgeous as usual. i missed seeing her on screen everyday.
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

Then it was defo not me🤣

this was the like first AT i joined😆
i really like it, Sanaya looks gorgeous as usual. i missed seeing her on screen everyday.

woww now im confused lol😆

haan that she is gorgeous hai a true pari sent for me 🤣

lol is this the first time you seeing her
871876 thumbnail
No, I've seen IPK. that was the first indian serial i watched.=D
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

<font color="#ff00cc">2 operations? why?</font>

I had an.ear operation yesterday nd I will have another operation not of ear but they will take out water from my spine
ragzz. thumbnail
Tell me about it Imran, I miss Khushi so much! There's not one character on TV that I have loved with all my heart :( But Chch at times reminds me so much of Khushi, people might say Sanz has a "khushi hangover" but for me I am glad her expressions sometimes are like Khushi's ❤️ Makes me so nostalgic! you can see my side DP right? Gosh her expression is just purely Khushi ❤️

@Sanzy, Aww well, then its the timings that suck big time!! 😆 :P