Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Get this AT moving people! πŸ˜† The episode was excellent, I can't wait till tomorrow! Now why only 4 days?! I hope Sanaya participates in JDJ, that would b awesome, then we'll see her 5 days in a week 😳
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Sneha πŸ€— How have you been girl, long time..

I know right? This AT is really slow nowadays! Idk where everyone has disappeared to! I try my best to come here everyday, hardly anyone shows up :(

Gahhh I know just one more episode, then we have to wait till monday -_- I so badly want her in JDJ, hope she confirms it!! So Sneha, what are your thoughts on ChhanChhan?
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what happened in today's epi??? someone give me a short WU..pls 😊
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Roshini1494

what happened in today's epi??? someone give me a short WU..pls 😊

Episodes starts with Chanchan stopping her friend from taking phera and telling her about dowry. He friend is shocked but Chanchan tels her whole things about 25=25lacs. Her friend turns but still is taking pheras.. Uma Ben calss purvi's dad and asks him why is Chanchan with Purvi. Chanchan continues to tell Purvi and purvi stops. Panditji aks to continue. As soon as purvi is to take next step she turns and says to her dad that she wants to tlk to him and then look at chanchan. Chanchan gives a small smile. Al are shocked. Purvi says she wants to talk alone and Uma oesnt seem happy. Uma says that you cant leave phera in middle. Purvi says its regarding her whole life and asks him about dowry. She says that he hurt-ed her and shares a little talk with her dad. Purvi starts crying, so does his dad and chanchan and friends too. Her dad is sorry and asks her to take 4th phera He says if marriage is stopped then they will be made fools of. Chanchan tells him that they are going to take 25lacs more and they dont want her to be next aarti[the girl who committed suicide cause of dowry]
Outside everyone is making fuss of. Purvi's dad comes and calls uma ben and others and asks for sorry. He says he did a great sin by hiding a truth and now Purvi wants that ths marriage should not take place. Groom's father is shocked and is about to explode but Uma says what happened? Dad says that Purvi has taken vow that no dowry should be given. Uma says that money for Purvi and not any dowry. Grrom's dad is shocked. Uma says its no dowry jut some money given out of love. Uma says to Purvi that it just for her. Chanchan says that dowry is given by any talks but is given and today too same happened. Groom's dad says that the marriage is cause of Purvi not money. Chanchn asks that if he knows how educated purvi is? but groom's dad is not able to answer. Chanchan says that he wouldn't have known cause they care about money not her. Chanchan says that Money should not be used to measure the capability of girl and they wil change the society. Uma says that you cant change anything. Uma taunts Chanchan and says if she do anything against society she wil be thrown out of society. Uma says P's dad that such situation can ruin anyone's life and so shal they continue with pheras? Chanchan and co are shocked and worried.
Outside panditji is asking where are they and whats happening? Chanchan's dad says they wil be coming soon.
Uma asks everyone to go out except Purvi and her dad. Purvi stops chanchan. Tushar[P's dad] says that let Chanchan be here. Uma says Purvi is like her daughter and she fixed this relation. She says to Tushar that she has done a whole lot for him and dont do anything wrong and start the fourth phera. everything will be alright then. And gives him a lecture and says she is giving 5mins to think about and hope he will be able to make them understand. Uma comes out and handles the situation saying Purvi isnt wel. Uma says to Groom's mother make preprations for 4th phera.
Maanav and his friend are in car talking.
Uma comes again in room and says Purvi to do touchup. She says chanchan to call beauty paour and help Purvi. Tushar stands in front of Uma folding hands.

Uma asks tushar to come but Tushar stops her and says that he is sorry but her cannot go for this marriage with the will of Purvi. HE SAYS HE KNOWS HE OWES A LOT to them but in return of that he cannot spoil his daughter's future. He is again sorry and says this marriage cannot take place and this is his decision too. Purvi and Chanchan are happy. Uma says good, but whose decision is this but then stops him and says she knows whose is this. She indirecty is taunting chanchan and gives a deathly look to Chanchan. Uma says to chanchan that she will double the does of Medicine she is taking but will not forget her.

Precap: Uma says that for the first time she was wrong but then turns to Maanav and says that he needs not worry because for him she will so... something πŸ˜†ChanChan is with her friends and they were talking. One of the friend says that even Chanchan's man [Maanav] wasnt that bad, to which chanchn shoos it off!

ragzz. thumbnail
Rosh πŸ€— It was just that Purvi, her dad, Uma ben, Chhanchhan and purvi's about to be inlaws discussed whether the marriage should happen or not, coz purvi doesn't want to marry into that house coz they have taken that money as dowry whereas Uma Ben persists on saying that its not dowry but for Purvi once she gets marrried there!

But purvi has always been an average girl, not great at studies, basically she has always had low self-esteem that she can't do anything herself and she doesn't have the capability to do so! So she tells her dad that this also he has sold her by giving them money, otherwise who would look at her! So they showed all this only mostly today, but the last bit was awesome! Where Uma Ben gives Purvi and her dad the last chance to decide to come on the mandap, and Uma ben has all hopes that he won't break that trust she has on him! But as luck would have it, he refuses the marriage :O and she blames ChhanChhan for it and says she will never forget the name "chhanchhan"
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Pooja-

Episodes starts with Chanchan stopping her friend from taking phera and telling her about dowry. He friend is shocked but Chanchan tels her whole things about 25=25lacs. Her friend turns but still is taking pheras.. Uma Ben calss purvi's dad and asks him why is Chanchan with Purvi. Chanchan continues to tell Purvi and purvi stops. Panditji aks to continue. As soon as purvi is to take next step she turns and says to her dad that she wants to tlk to him and then look at chanchan. Chanchan gives a small smile. Al are shocked. Purvi says she wants to talk alone and Uma oesnt seem happy. Uma says that you cant leave phera in middle. Purvi says its regarding her whole life and asks him about dowry. She says that he hurt-ed her and shares a little talk with her dad. Purvi starts crying, so does his dad and chanchan and friends too. Her dad is sorry and asks her to take 4th phera He says if marriage is stopped then they will be made fools of. Chanchan tells him that they are going to take 25lacs more and they dont want her to be next aarti[the girl who committed suicide cause of dowry]

Outside everyone is making fuss of. Purvi's dad comes and calls uma ben and others and asks for sorry. He says he did a great sin by hiding a truth and now Purvi wants that ths marriage should not take place. Groom's father is shocked and is about to explode but Uma says what happened? Dad says that Purvi has taken vow that no dowry should be given. Uma says that money for Purvi and not any dowry. Grrom's dad is shocked. Uma says its no dowry jut some money given out of love. Uma says to Purvi that it just for her. Chanchan says that dowry is given by any talks but is given and today too same happened. Groom's dad says that the marriage is cause of Purvi not money. Chanchn asks that if he knows how educated purvi is? but groom's dad is not able to answer. Chanchan says that he wouldn't have known cause they care about money not her. Chanchan says that Money should not be used to measure the capability of girl and they wil change the society. Uma says that you cant change anything. Uma taunts Chanchan and says if she do anything against society she wil be thrown out of society. Uma says P's dad that such situation can ruin anyone's life and so shal they continue with pheras? Chanchan and co are shocked and worried.
Outside panditji is asking where are they and whats happening? Chanchan's dad says they wil be coming soon.
Uma asks everyone to go out except Purvi and her dad. Purvi stops chanchan. Tushar[P's dad] says that let Chanchan be here. Uma says Purvi is like her daughter and she fixed this relation. She says to Tushar that she has done a whole lot for him and dont do anything wrong and start the fourth phera. everything will be alright then. And gives him a lecture and says she is giving 5mins to think about and hope he will be able to make them understand. Uma comes out and handles the situation saying Purvi isnt wel. Uma says to Groom's mother make preprations for 4th phera.
Maanav and his friend are in car talking.
Uma comes again in room and says Purvi to do touchup. She says chanchan to call beauty paour and help Purvi. Tushar stands in front of Uma folding hands.

Uma asks tushar to come but Tushar stops her and says that he is sorry but her cannot go for this marriage with the will of Purvi. HE SAYS HE KNOWS HE OWES A LOT to them but in return of that he cannot spoil his daughter's future. He is again sorry and says this marriage cannot take place and this is his decision too. Purvi and Chanchan are happy. Uma says good, but whose decision is this but then stops him and says she knows whose is this. She indirecty is taunting chanchan and gives a deathly look to Chanchan. Uma says to chanchan that she will double the does of Medicine she is taking but will not forget her.

Precap: Uma says that for the first time she was wrong but then turns to Maanav and says that he needs not worry because for him she will so... something πŸ˜†ChanChan is with her friends and they were talking. One of the friend says that even Chanchan's man [Maanav] wasnt that bad, to which chanchn shoos it off!

Much better! πŸ˜† LOL I just typed so much just below your update 🀣

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Much better! πŸ˜† LOL I just typed so much just below your update 🀣

I copied pasted what I wrote earlier πŸ˜†
ragzz. thumbnail
LOL no wonder! Much faster :P Thanks though :)

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

LOL no wonder! Much faster :P Thanks though :)

Welcome😳 BTW the point which I didnt explain, you did that πŸ˜† Education one πŸ˜†
ragzz. thumbnail
Oh great πŸ˜† So you enjoying the show? I am loving it! <3