Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Yup - I'm getting really tired of it and do you live in India? :o and ahh idk, today has just not been my day :/ I was looking forward to ONE thing today and that was to see a Holi special where my favorite couple would be dancing, but I have to go to bed and it goes on until midnight and I have SCH😑😑L tomorrow :( and oh geez, LOOL πŸ˜†

You okay Sheetal!!! 😳 How was holi with your fav couple? Don't you have a spring break??

Wonder how Holi with Manan is?? (Need to talk about Sanny guys 🀣)
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Bitch.Please.

why me? i disappeared remember?🀣

You are the one who got a makeover, remember!!! 🀣
OldieDezard thumbnail

lemmi go make my sandwich, won't be long🀣

LONG!!! 🀣 God my guttermind is activated!!! I need to stop thinking!!! 🀣

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

You okay Sheetal!!! 😳 How was holi with your fav couple? Don't you have a spring break??

Wonder how Holi with Manan is?? (Need to talk about Sanny guys 🀣)

I didn't get to see it :( and ahh, I'm fine - it's just been a long and stressful day. . . but there's always tomorrow - I hope it's better :) P.S I tend to complain and whine a lot because PMS 🀣 So stuff like this is normal 😳 Welcome to Sheetal's world πŸ˜† and I have school until Thursday - no school Friday, then my Spring Break :(

and uff, I wonder how a Manan INTRODUCTION is first πŸ˜† Oooh I remember I was scrolling around on Youtube once and I saw Sanaya dancing in a Holi special (well one of her characters) - she's so adorable! I want to see her dancing on ChhanChhan πŸ˜†
OldieDezard thumbnail

Nothing much - just getting ready to go to bed. . . stalling for time πŸ˜› What about you?

Hehe awh I just wanna thank you too for being so nice and welcoming - I didn't think I'd even make friends here since it's such a big forum πŸ˜† πŸ€—

I want to stay up late but Moms won't allow that!!! πŸ˜†

Awww I loved meeting you here too!!! Remember I am new too so it really was nice to make new friends!!! =D πŸ€—

Smiley - It was nice meeting ya too!!
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

Lazy bum!!! 🀣

LOL Prank who?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† What kinda prank??

thats me, you didn't know?🀣
oh my item girls🀣 we got a item CC.πŸ˜† im not a geet and man fan cuz i never watched that show and look at my sigs and all now🀣
OldieDezard thumbnail

I didn't get to see it :( and ahh, I'm fine - it's just been a long and stressful day. . . but there's always tomorrow - I hope it's better :) P.S I tend to complain and whine a lot because PMS 🀣 So stuff like this is normal 😳 Welcome to Sheetal's world πŸ˜† and I have school until Thursday - no school Friday, then my Spring Break :(

and uff, I wonder how a Manan INTRODUCTION is first πŸ˜† Oooh I remember I was scrolling around on Youtube once and I saw Sanaya dancing in a Holi special (well one of her characters) - she's so adorable! I want to see her dancing on ChhanChhan πŸ˜†

LOL TMI!!! Hum sab ladies hai lekin phir bhi privacy hone chaiye!! 🀣
LOL I am like you too!! So Welcome to Krishu World!! [=D]
Awww My spring break is over and yours start!! πŸ˜”

I really want to see Manan too!!! Kal jaldi aaye toh accha hoga!!! πŸ˜† She is adorable!! Sanny is a really good dancer and so freaking slim!! πŸ˜†
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I don't know how much more beautiful she can be?!! Her look in the sari was killer. She looked so stunning!! I liked Sanaya's scenes with the dogs and the mandir scene the most. I feel they promoted the show really well but didn't do such a good job making the first episode very appealing. It looked like any other ordinary episode :( But its okay because the show will pick up. Cant wait till tomorrow!
OldieDezard thumbnail

thats me, you didn't know?🀣

oh my item girls🀣 we got a item CC.πŸ˜† im not a geet and man fan cuz i never watched that show and look at my sigs and all now🀣

Items CC?? πŸ˜† Niceee
Please do tell me how it goes!! 🀣
I am not a geet/maan fan too!! ;-)

I am Sanny fan and many others, lekin Sanny AT mein uska naam leti hoon!!!
871876 thumbnail

Yup - I'm getting really tired of it and do you live in India? :o and ahh idk, today has just not been my day :/ I was looking forward to ONE thing today and that was to see a Holi special where my favorite couple would be dancing, but I have to go to bed and it goes on until midnight and I have SCH😑😑L tomorrow :( and oh geez, LOOL πŸ˜†

no LOL i live in Australia :P oh which couple is that? aw School just keeps giving us all the more reasons to hate itπŸ˜†