Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanzy - I had a debate for Bio, I was shaking and so nervous and I ended up laughing throughout the whole thing and being totally unprofessional 🤢 😳 Hope you get your speech done soon!

Krishu - How could you like Biology? 😲 Haha, I'm in honors and it's just 10x harder -.- I like history :) and I know! Yet I'd be afraid to even touch one -.- The couple is Arjun and Purvi from PR on Zee 🤢 The show airs at the same time as Chhanchhan in India I believe? So gives me a distraction from that awful track that's being shown 🤢 and a lighthearted, fun distraction at that! and yes, this is my first Sanaya show! I've been told to watch IPKKND so many times, but I was too lazy to start from the beginning and watch 😆
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This feels like HOME - I'm getting sentimental now! A big shout out and WELCOME BACK to Sanaya Irani - oh how I missed seeing her on my screen
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

LOL You are are smiley and laughy!!! 🤣
Have fun with your sandwich!! i just had icecream!!! =D
LOL I am sure you will love the episode!!! Sanny and everyone else is greatt!! :-)
Is the chair hurting your bum!!! =D 🤣

I'm changing my username as soon as i turn a goldie so boo yahh you won't be able to call me that no more🤣🤣 yumm, ahh don't remind me i'm on a diet🤣🤣 and guess what? i had a chocolate like half an hour ago.🤣 yeah perfect diet🤣🤣 no its comfy which is why i dont wana get up🤣
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Sanzy - I had a debate for Bio, I was shaking and so nervous and I ended up laughing throughout the whole thing and being totally unprofessional 🤢 😳 Hope you get your speech done soon!

Krishu - How could you like Biology? 😲 Haha, I'm in honors and it's just 10x harder -.- I like history :) and I know! Yet I'd be afraid to even touch one -.- The couple is Arjun and Purvi from PR on Zee 🤢 The show airs at the same time as Chhanchhan in India I believe? So gives me a distraction from that awful track that's being shown 🤢 and a lighthearted, fun distraction at that! and yes, this is my first Sanaya show! I've been told to watch IPKKND so many times, but I was too lazy to start from the beginning and watch 😆

LOL I am still in Highschool!! :-)
And Bio is interesting!!! Its fun!!
Never watched Arjun or Purvi!! :-/

You should watch MJHT and IPKKND!!! You will totally love it!!! And Sanny is just great in all of them!!! All characters are kinda different yet she acts brilliantly!!! 😃
871876 thumbnail

Sheetal, aw it's okay we all go through the *embarrassment* moments right😆

OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: KhushiIrani

This feels like HOME - I'm getting sentimental now! A big shout out and WELCOME BACK to Sanaya Irani - oh how I missed seeing her on my screen

Heyyy I am Krishu!! 🤗
I missed her on-screen too!! She looks greattt
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileWivMe.

I'm changing my username as soon as i turn a goldie so boo yahh you won't be able to call me that no more🤣🤣 yumm, ahh don't remind me i'm on a diet🤣🤣 and guess what? i had a chocolate like half an hour ago.🤣 yeah perfect diet🤣🤣 no its comfy which is why i dont wana get up🤣

Hahaha I am still doing to call you Smiley!!! 😆
LOL Chocolate diet...PERFECT!!! 🤣
Ahaha I am on a sofa chair!!! Its comfy too!!! 😃 Are you on a hard chair?? 🤣
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmileWivMe.

Sheetal, aw it's okay we all go through the *embarrassment* moments right😆

That true Sheetal!!! I did too SO MANY TIMES!! Don't even want to remember it!!! ☺️ 😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishu - I'm in high school as well. This is actually my first year 😳 and ahh, that's what people have been telling me! But I hardly have time for anything anymore :( I always put off writing my FF's and all 😆

Sanzy - LOL I guess 😳 I just can't wait for school to be over -.-
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

Hahaha I am still doing to call you Smiley!!! 😆
LOL Chocolate diet...PERFECT!!! 🤣
Ahaha I am on a sofa chair!!! Its comfy too!!! 😃 Are you on a hard chair?? 🤣

damn it🤣🤣 no it's not hard🤣 jeez look at us discussing the texture of a chair🤣🤣