Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

I know it looks different as well looks really good on San.

I agree but then again everything looks good on that girl!!! πŸ˜†
871876 thumbnail
hey crazy :P🀣
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SmileWivMe.

hey Sheetal, sanzy here :) LOL discussing the epi? i still have to watch it

I HATE STUDIES😑

Oh I feel your pain 🀒 School and studies are my number 1 enemy! 😑 I was able to watch it, but I was doing homework and leaving commentary at the same time - wasn't able to fully enjoy it 😭 Nice to meet you Sanzy :)
OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

@SmileWivMe - Hi! :) What's your name? I'm Sheetal 😊...

@SimplyPriceless - Agreed! This PH really knows how to stock their wardrobes πŸ˜† Well, Sanaya looks amazing in anything so πŸ˜›

@Krishu - I'm back yaaay! πŸ˜ƒ Geometry and Biology is just torture 🀒 LOL I know! Puchpuch is a quiet doggy - I approve πŸ˜› AHH, let's hope I don't fall head over heels with Manan, but I know I probably will πŸ˜†

@Jia - I agree 😳 She's just so dang gorgeous! ChhanChhan's sprightly personality really helps as well, Sanny was glowing!

@tvshowfan - I can't wait for the next episode

LOL I love Bioo!!! =D Geometry... Ewww!!! I wish Serials was a subject...would ace in it!!! ;-)
And yes I love that about Puchpuch!! Didn't even hear his bark yet!! :-) Why don't you want to fall in love with Manan??

I love how Sanny has great chemistry with all her co-stars!!

OldieDezard thumbnail

hey crazy :P🀣

I am not crazy, I am unique!!! 🀣
LOL How are you?? Didn't watch the epi yet?? :-P
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Krishu - I HATE it - it's awful for me 🀒 and yes, Geometry is ew. . . I got an 18/30 on my quiz today πŸ€” 😳 But awh I remember I saw this video of a puppy whining on Youtube (LOL the things I do when I'm bored) - I'm hoping Puchpuch just makes some cute noises instead of barking πŸ˜† and LOL well the last time I went crazy for a couple was with the couple in my username and siggy πŸ˜† and their story line is pretty bad right now, it makes me sad 😭 I hate it when my favorite couples separate that's why πŸ˜† and yeah, she's a really great actress! Being comfortable and having chemistry with co-stars is a must! πŸ˜›
871876 thumbnail

Oh I feel your pain 🀒 School and studies are my number 1 enemy! 😑 I was able to watch it, but I was doing homework and leaving commentary at the same time - wasn't able to fully enjoy it 😭 Nice to meet you Sanzy :)

ah ikr, tell me about it. i had a speech due today so been doing that. nice to meet you too :)
OldieDezard thumbnail

Krishu - I HATE it - it's awful for me 🀒 and yes, Geometry is ew. . . I got an 18/30 on my quiz today πŸ€” 😳 But awh I remember I saw this video of a puppy whining on Youtube (LOL the things I do when I'm bored) - I'm hoping Puchpuch just makes some cute noises instead of barking πŸ˜† and LOL well the last time I went crazy for a couple was with the couple in my username and siggy πŸ˜† and their story line is pretty bad right now, it makes me sad 😭 I hate it when my favorite couples separate that's why πŸ˜† and yeah, she's a really great actress! Being comfortable and having chemistry with co-stars is a must! πŸ˜›

Bio is my favvv :-)
Puppies are cute too!!! The cute whining noises are adorable!!
Who are the couple?? :-S

Is this your first Sanaya Show??
871876 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

I am not crazy, I am unique!!! 🀣
LOL How are you?? Didn't watch the epi yet?? :-P

and I'm smiley right?🀣 all good all good, wbyu? no, going to now after i make a sandwich for myself, i just cbb to get off this chair🀣🀣
OldieDezard thumbnail

and I'm smiley right?🀣 all good all good, wbyu? no, going to now after i make a sandwich for myself, i just cbb to get off this chair🀣🀣

LOL You are are smiley and laughy!!! 🀣
Have fun with your sandwich!! i just had icecream!!! =D
LOL I am sure you will love the episode!!! Sanny and everyone else is greatt!! :-)
Is the chair hurting your bum!!! =D 🀣
Edited by CrazyChasmish - 11 years ago