Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

LOL - let's hope she never finds out about IF 😳 And yes - her clothes are too cute! 😳 She's just so pretty! She could probably rock a potato sack 😆 Oh PS I'm so sorry I'm such a slow replier 😳 and yes - I hope I could stay as carefree and fun as Chhan Chhan when I'm her age 😛 and LOL same! But that's a really great experience! and AH, I just saw Puchpuch d'awww, he's a real charmer 😛 😆

LOL Maybe!!! Or she has a ID is stalking you!!! ;-[)
I want some of her Kurtis!! =D
She will look beautiful even in a brown paperbag!!! ;-)
Its alright!! I am a slow replier too sometimes!! :-D
Me too!!! Sanaya said that she is very similar to Chhanchhan in real life!!! Living a tension free life would be awesome!!!
I know right!!! Puchpuch is adorablleee!!! Just feel like cuddling him if he was a fake soft dog!!! 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This PH is so good with provided good clothes for the girls the all look amazing. They seems more like Collage students to me all of them.
OldieDezard thumbnail

Aw - Sanaya looks gorgeous in her saree, as do the other ladies Puchpuch is cuter than words can even describe!

LOL Chhan Chhan on her motorcycle with the matching helmet - how cute 😆 Geez, everything about this show is basically cute!

AHH - I don't know who this lady is, but she's scary looking 😲

I know!! I love the colour and the style of her saare!!! She looks beautiful!! 😃 And Yes, Puchpuch, he is more handsome than anyone!! 😉
I love how Sanny knows how to ride a bike!!! Not many actresses know how too!! The only two I know are Katrina and Sanaya!!!
LOL The scary looking lady is her future saas!! 😆

OldieDezard thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

This PH is so good with provided good clothes for the girls the all look amazing. They seems more like Collage students to me all of them.

I think that out of all the shows, I like Sanaya's clothes in this show!!!
LOL Yes, collage students!! I love their friendship bond!!! 😃
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Krishu - I want my own version of Puch Puch too 😳 Ahh, I just love this show! There's too much to address!

@SimplyPriceless - I know right? Loving Sanaya's and all the other girl's clothing I wish I had these types of clothes to wear to Desi functions, it's hard to find in the states
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Krishu, I don't know any other girls either 😆 I want to learn :o I want my own pink bike as well 😆 I could get lessons from Sanaya 😛 You know, she came to LA on the weekend of my birthday and I didn't know of her back then so I didn't go and meet her 😭 But ahh, now I like her and she's probably not even gonna come here again 😡 😆
OldieDezard thumbnail

@Krishu - I want my own version of Puch Puch too 😳 Ahh, I just love this show! There's too much to address!

@SimplyPriceless - I know right? Loving Sanaya's and all the other girl's clothing I wish I had these types of clothes to wear to Desi functions, it's hard to find in the states

Instead of Manav, everyone has given their hearts to Puchpuch!!! 😆 I loved the first episode!! =D It had all the elements!!

OldieDezard thumbnail

Krishu, I don't know any other girls either 😆 I want to learn :o I want my own pink bike as well 😆 I could get lessons from Sanaya 😛 You know, she came to LA on the weekend of my birthday and I didn't know of her back then so I didn't go and meet her 😭 But ahh, now I like her and she's probably not even gonna come here again 😡 😆

Not pink for me!! Maybe blue or purple!!! 😆 I bet I can also get some guys and Sanaya to teach us!! 😉 LOL You are so lucky and unlucky!! I know Sanaya from MJHT days but she never comes to Canada!!! No celebrity does!! 😭
Hahaha, I feel bad for you!!! She came once so maybe she will come again!! You never knowww
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

Instead of Manav, everyone has given their hearts to Puchpuch!!! 😆 I loved the first episode!! =D It had all the elements!!

Hehe oopsies. . . what can I say? Puchpuch is my new love ❤️ The episode just finished! I really liked it - it was different from most :) Can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Okay brb I gotta get some homework and chores done 😛
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

I think that out of all the shows, I like Sanaya's clothes in this show!!!
LOL Yes, collage students!! I love their friendship bond!!! 😃

Same here her outfits are good so far. Yes I love there friendship it remain me of me and my friends actually. The show is indeed very different from other Indian shows currently.