Hey Krishu! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm sorry 😳 I'm Sheetal 😃

AHH, Chhan Chhan is on - can't wait to get a glimpse of Sanaya
OldieDezard thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: arjunpurvixo

Hey Krishu! I forgot to introduce myself, I'm sorry 😳 I'm Sheetal 😃

AHH, Chhan Chhan is on - can't wait to get a glimpse of Sanaya

LOL Nice to meet ya Sheetal!!! I can't wait for the live commentary!! I already watched it so it will be fin to talk about it live!!! 😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

LOL Nice to meet ya Sheetal!!! I can't wait for the live commentary!! I already watched it so it will be fin to talk about it live!!! 😆

Nice to meet you too! Ahh, my first new friend in the forum :o and hehe yay, glad someone is here so it doesn't look like I'm spamming with my obnoxious commentary 😆
OldieDezard thumbnail

Nice to meet you too! Ahh, my first new friend in the forum :o and hehe yay, glad someone is here so it doesn't look like I'm spamming with my obnoxious commentary 😆

LOL I am tempted to leave you alone and see what happens!! 😆 But I won't!! =D
Awww You are my first friend too!!! Hugsss
Did it start yet??
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
LOL Dadi reminds me of my mom (CRAZY 😛) - let's hope she never sees this or else she'll hit me with a bat 😆

What I really love is how free spirited and carefree Chhan Chhan is introducted as Hehe awh Ginger is the cutest! Sanaya is truly great - if I were in here position, I'd run away screaming! Through the TV, these dogs looks adorable but in reality they always look like vicious monsters that are going to eat me 😆 I love how much Chhan Chhan loves her dogs - how cute! ❤️
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Krishu - breaking quote train 😳

Ah yay 😃 and LOL if you leave me alone I'd probably get my first warning for spamming 😆 Hugs to you too 🤗 and yes - it started a little off time though - Sony needs to work on their timing Sanaya looks gorgeous! Love the atmosphere in the house and her family as well 😳
OldieDezard thumbnail

LOL Dadi reminds me of my mom (CRAZY 😛) - let's hope she never sees this or else she'll hit me with a bat 😆

What I really love is how free spirited and carefree Chhan Chhan is introducted as Hehe awh Ginger is the cutest! Sanaya is truly great - if I were in here position, I'd run away screaming! Through the TV, these dogs looks adorable but in reality they always look like vicious monsters that are going to eat me 😆 I love how much Chhan Chhan loves her dogs - how cute! ❤️

I know right!!! Umar hui nahi aur shaadi ki baath kardi!!! LOL She will hit you wil her chaplas!! =D 😆
I know right!!! i love her clothes her!! She is a free girl with tensions!! Sanaya acted out her part brilliantly!! =D
I agree!!! Dogs look adorable but when they bark, I have a freaking heart attack!!! 😆 But Sanny looks great with Ginger, Puchpuch and all the other dogs!! 😳
And Sanaya has dogs in real life so acting with dogs must be easy for her!!!
OldieDezard thumbnail

Krishu - breaking quote train 😳

Ah yay 😃 and LOL if you leave me alone I'd probably get my first warning for spamming 😆 Hugs to you too 🤗 and yes - it started a little off time though - Sony needs to work on their timing Sanaya looks gorgeous! Love the atmosphere in the house and her family as well 😳

Hehehe Isn't that exciting!! Getting a warning!! 😳 😉
Hugs back!!! 🤗
I know right!! I love her Kurtis!! =D And her family is also very funny and chilled!!!
arjunpurvixo thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyChasmish

I know right!!! Umar hui nahi aur shaadi ki baath kardi!!! LOL She will hit you wil her chaplas!! =D 😆
I know right!!! i love her clothes her!! She is a free girl with tensions!! Sanaya acted out her part brilliantly!! =D
I agree!!! Dogs look adorable but when they bark, I have a freaking heart attack!!! 😆 But Sanny looks great with Ginger, Puchpuch and all the other dogs!! 😳
And Sanaya has dogs in real life so acting with dogs must be easy for her!!!

LOL - let's hope she never finds out about IF 😳 And yes - her clothes are too cute! 😳 She's just so pretty! She could probably rock a potato sack 😆 Oh PS I'm so sorry I'm such a slow replier 😳 and yes - I hope I could stay as carefree and fun as Chhan Chhan when I'm her age 😛 and LOL same! But that's a really great experience! and AH, I just saw Puchpuch d'awww, he's a real charmer 😛 😆
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Aw - Sanaya looks gorgeous in her saree, as do the other ladies Puchpuch is cuter than words can even describe!

LOL Chhan Chhan on her motorcycle with the matching helmet - how cute 😆 Geez, everything about this show is basically cute!

AHH - I don't know who this lady is, but she's scary looking 😲