Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Ayesha - Hey! :)

OMG... 42 minutes more! Now go on... quick!
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Al'z does sony upload with subs? its usually hard to find one with english subs, i tried finding it for my cousin once and i was unsuccessful
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not long to go :D! I'm bored out of my brain waiting for the time to move a little faster! Lol
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

It may take time , need to discuss with the Mods

ok tx, so are you ready πŸ˜‰

hi soumya 😳
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I haven't even watched the first look of Chanchan cause I'm waiting for the actual show to be on air! Don't wana ruin anything πŸ˜†
minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I recognise nearly all he faces here😳.. Count me in this AT:) Looking forward to seeing Sanaya as the Bubbly Chhan Chhan!

Her CC Wardrobe and hairstyles look amazing and completely different from the character she played in the past. πŸ˜›
aartipartyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Count me in as well! :D
I would love to join πŸ˜ƒ
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a rocking and lighthearted episode that was - Sanaya Irani was BORN to essay the role of ChhanChhan - the grace, the class, the dignity, the subtlness, the contagious 1000 watt smile ☺️
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
welll welll interesting...

well ma raani smashed it as usual she was awesome and she was looking fineee as usual, im so liking her character as well hai she got thta innocent glow just like she had with khushi.. now the flaw im not liking this extended fam thing
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

welll welll interesting...

well ma raani smashed it as usual she was awesome and she was looking fineee as usual, im so liking her character as well hai she got thta innocent glow just like she had with khushi.. now the flaw im not liking this extended fam thing

You crack me up! πŸ˜† Your raani? 🀣 So sweet Immi!