Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Hello Rainbow Friends,

Most of our time was consumed in travelling. So of our 7 days trip starting from 2nd to 9th, 4 days was for travelling, i.e from Raipur to Guwahati and backwards.

on 5th visited Kamakhya Temple and Umanandan Temple which is situated on an island in Brahmaputra River. We started early morning i.e 4.30 AM to temple, which made us to have the darshan quickly within 2 hours. The temple premises is very beautiful. We did not explore much more outside the Temple premises due to lack of time. After that had a boat ride on the River to visit Umanandan Temple which is another amazing experience.

Same day evening we hired a tourist Taxi for Shillong and Cherapunji. The driver guy is well aware of the locations. He took us to all the major spots except for 2 which were closed on Government order for the day.

All to all I loved the Himalayas and mountains very much. It was severe cold and lots of fog too, but we carried warm cloths though. Did shopping in Guwahati.

I posted few Pictures as most of them are videos.

Happy Teddy Day Quotes, Wishes & Images For Love | FNP

Good Night allsmiley31

Edited by cygnet9 - 8 months ago
nn027 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Hello friends smiley31

nn027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friendssmiley1

North East.jpg

North.jpg

The above was taken on the way from Shillong to Cherapunji which is 127 kms away from Guwahati.

Kamakhya Temple.jpg

north2.jpg

Beautiful photos, Padmaja. Thank you for sharing them with us. smiley42

I am glad that you brought back such good impressions from your trip. smiley27

nn027 thumbnail

Happy new day friends smiley31

Viswasruti thumbnail

On this Promise Day, I vow to cherish our bond and promise to stand through your aspect through thick and thin. Happy Promise Day!

Good morning, Rainbow friends. Have a happy Sunday. smiley31

Happy Promise Day, friends.smiley27

Promise Day Wishes 2024, Quotes, WhatsApp Status, Images and Photos!

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Hello Rainbow Friends,

Most of our time was consumed in travelling. So of our 7 days trip starting from 2nd to 9th, 4 days was for travelling, i.e from Raipur to Guwahati and backwards.

on 5th visited Kamakhya Temple and Umanandan Temple which is situated on an island in Brahmaputra River. We started early morning i.e 4.30 AM to temple, which made us to have the darshan quickly within 2 hours. The temple premises is very beautiful. We did not explore much more outside the Temple premises due to lack of time. After that had a boat ride on the River to visit Umanandan Temple which is another amazing experience.

Same day evening we hired a tourist Taxi for Shillong and Cherapunji. The driver guy is well aware of the locations. He took us to all the major spots except for 2 which were closed on Government order for the day.

All to all I loved the Himalayas and mountains very much. It was severe cold and lots of fog too, but we carried warm cloths though. Did shopping in Guwahati.

I posted few Pictures as most of them are videos.

Happy Teddy Day Quotes, Wishes & Images For Love | FNP

Good Night allsmiley31

Good morning, Padma. I am very happy, knowing that you came back with so many beautiful memories and divine blessings. smiley31

Happy Promise Day. smiley31

Beautiful Good Morning Quotes And Sayings 98

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Happy new day friends smiley31

Good morning, Nado. Have a restful Sunday.smiley31

Happy Promise Day dear. smiley27

Good Morning Hills Images 1

Viswasruti thumbnail

Good morning Vibha, have a nice day. smiley31

Happy Promise Day. smiley27

Good Morning Hills Images 1

vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning!

Happy Promise Day everyone, let's promise to be committed and love and respect each other for time immemorial!

Padma, looks like you had a lovely and fulfilling trip, pics were so scenic, thank you for sharing with us! You also made great memories which is wonderful!

Have a good day everyone, have a great Sunday ahead!

cygnet9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hello Rainbow friends smiley1

Yes Vibha my two eyes were not enough to soak into the beauty of nature, I was just seeing those natural beauty, so took less pictures. I wanted to imprint in my brain.

Happy Promise day smiley27

Goodnight all smiley31