Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

🤣 matlab hadd hain delusion ka .. seriously ? 🤣

she is simply a home broker who came to break Anupama's family.. pathetic character n people r inspiring from her.. 🤣🤣🤣

Arshad Warsi Feels Jolly LLB 2 Would've Still Been A Hit Had He Starred In It Instead Of Akshay Kumar

Anyone who gets inspired deserves someone like her 🤪
Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Snowhite , Shona tum dono kay birthday kab hain ?

Oppo wants to make a birthday thread. Isiliye pooch rahi hai. 😆
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MR21

Another female-oriented movie?

But its good to see an increase in these films. Thanks to Anushka Shetty for starting this trend!!

I liked her in Mahanati. I liked the movie even more. I may have liked it more if Nithya Menon would have done the role as planned earlier.

Did she lose weight?

I saw her Geetanjali and Penguin and Mahanati. Mahanati was good. It was a biopic. So naturally it should be. Compared to her other films😅 she is much better in Mahanati. But still don't like her 🤔. Nitya would have been better. Nitya did a Webseries with Abishek Bachan recently. She Still looks healthy😅
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I saw her Geetanjali and Penguin and Mahanati. Mahanati was good. It was a biopic. So naturally it should be. Compared to her other films😅 she is much better in Mahanati. But still don't like her 🤔. Nitya would have been better. Nitya did a Webseries with Abishek Bachan recently. She Still looks healthy😅

I only watched her other Telugu films apart from Mahanati. Mahanati is her best so far.

Nithya is an amazing actress. Whatever I got to watch, she has been brilliant even if her role is for only 15-20minutes. I haven't watched her web series with AB yet.

Edited by MR21 - 3 years ago