Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

🤣 matlab hadd hain delusion ka .. seriously ? 🤣

she is simply a home broker who came to break Anupama's family.. pathetic character n people r inspiring from her.. 🤣🤣🤣

Arshad Warsi Feels Jolly LLB 2 Would've Still Been A Hit Had He Starred In It Instead Of Akshay Kumar

If they will stick on bengali show then this character will be very much there in next year as well as.. they will get marry as per bengali n anupama will get divorce . if they ardently follow Bengali version

YHM was TRP Cather show .. SP knows this very well .. so ofcourse they will try to cash revenue once again ..

Firse Rasodaaaa.. this people 🤣🤣,basss meme worthy chiseee banake rakhte hain

S1 is now looking gold infront of this 😆

Is this Bengali version remake of Neena Guptas 90s hit show Saans 🤔. That show too had this kind of storyline.😔

Yup SNS1 was gold compared to S2😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I have never seen such an expressionless actor.😆 After Rajeev how can Ek cast such an actor as Sujjal

And Kumkum . I had this big crush on Bajaj Sujjal and Sumit during my college days. Sumit was Kumkums perfect Devar before their marriage . I liked Jatin(Kumkums1st hus and Sumits Bro) and Kumkum together too. He too was perfect hubby. But Sumit he was epitome of perfection. No EMA, No OW, No aggression, Not dominant, Perfect Son, Hus and Father. Sumit was pure love. Even the story line. From the Devar who was babby boy of family to KumSums unexpected marriage to How Sumit who was in love with another girl start respecting marriage , his slow transformation as father of his brothers unborn kid , friendship , falling for Kumkum. Sumit was perfect Husband of ITV. Kumkum too coming out of her hus death growing respect for Sumit slow frienship and finally love. Both were adorable. KumSum was❤️🔥 Till the big leap I used to see the show very eagerly.

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 3 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Another female-oriented movie?

But its good to see an increase in these films. Thanks to Anushka Shetty for starting this trend!!

I liked her in Mahanati. I liked the movie even more. I may have liked it more if Nithya Menon would have done the role as planned earlier.

Did she lose weight?

Edited by MR21 - 3 years ago
MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Some people n so call dkp actors dont zip there mouths while promoting ema . Dkp n so call rs's actors of this show🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮,

https://twitter.com/indiaforums/status/1319575269942775808?s=19

People & their delusions🤪

MR21 thumbnail
MR21 thumbnail

Watched the pending episodes after the lockdown of CS this weekend😎

So many cute moments, awesome scenes😍❤️, which we wished in KZK2 but never got are executed brilliantly here👌

I am in a happy place🥰🥰🥰

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MR21

Watched the pending episodes after the lockdown of CS this weekend😎

So many cute moments, awesome scenes😍❤️, which we wished in KZK2 but never got are executed brilliantly here👌

I am in a happy place🥰🥰🥰

Ramya di! ❤️

CS has a similar premise but the treatment is vastly different. No wonder it consistently gets 2+

Glad to see you happy. 😊

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Is this Bengali version remake of Neena Guptas 90s hit show Saans 🤔. That show too had this kind of storyline.😔

Yup SNS1 was gold compared to S2😆

Achievement of s2 😆