Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

My fav pairs r ght, ohraf n divan.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hello shello beheno kaisan ba.. πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -RD-

Given I was disappointed with Shaadi Mubarak yesterday today was a good epi ..Rajshri and Manav have such natural chemistry ...and both their smiles match so well...and the new promo for the show is so good finally focus on the right spot....all abt achieving dreams ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUxvnh4LoU&

This is really promising show .. i love this promo ... manav is amazing , though i could not like the FL ..but no doubt she is an amazing actress.. mujhe is taraki self dependent FL bohoti mast lagti hain .. would start soon .. i wish mere TV thik hote.. online pe dekhna boring lagte hain ... i saw one clip where manav entered by jumping .. bohotyi shandar tarikese ..

Originally posted by: forbidden

something major is missing there

Spark missing

And in Barrister Babu Bondita is being taken to Kolkata and udhar Anirudh is coming to get her back ...yahaan is show mein Durga Maa works in proper directionsmiley36...I quite like kaka sasur in the show he is old school regressive but still is consistent and speaks sense ...and somewhere he is fond of Bondita too despite being mean to her.The char is very real and has so many shades to it.

bondita ko meine dekha pati babu ne ghar se nikal dia .. ka hua ?

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Gul is coming with a new show in sony. Hope it's not supernaturalsmiley24

pata nehi kaise lekin Gul kay super natural show mast hit hote hain .. najar 2 was so hit.. iska regional version bhi banaya geya .. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: forbidden

I hope someone makes a good show with interesting story and good leads

currently mere cheel baby mere maan mein hain .. ekta ek jabardast jodi and story layi issbaaar.. but unfortunately TRP is not clicking .. bad luck

In yhc Raman is Preesha and Rudraksh is ishimasmiley37 . Its Raman who sacrified his presidentship for Ishita for her licensesmiley42 . In yhc Preesha sacrifices her her medical license for Rudraksh. Ishima is the one who gets best mom trophy from Ruhi and in yhc rudraksh get best father trophy from Saranshsmiley37

They changed the character. And there was a great communication bw IshRa initially in yhm .And the supporting cast of yhc is blehsmiley14 where as yhm had a great cast

Almost samich story ,.. basss interchange .. YHC story wise nice . .maine kuch epis dekhe the .. but pata nehi leads mujhe click nehi karte.. though gogi ka fav n she suggested me to watch .. but kitna show dekhu . .idhar BB .. IMMJ2 .. Naagin.. planning to wtach new wala jo ekta RR kay show ka resemble laya

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

YHM supporting cast was easily the best. You couldn't skip a single scene.

Yes you could not ignore any one.. valla fam , iyer fam .. maje kay baaat i wanted to skip the show.. yeah show at first was about to do cezan khan .. hamaree s1 wala .. even news bhi aa chuke the .. ekbar thought to try .. pher socha naah . horrible experience , pher dubara nehi .. then after airing epi saw KP n DT .. toh shuru kar dia .. DT was impressive from day 1 .

Heard Ekta is dreaming once again with kzk3smiley37

Kuch third class YT accounts yeah saree afaya spreading .. after the epic fail of kzk 2 , ekta definitely sapna dekhna bhul gayee.. itnaaa baddddaa galatia woh ab duabara nehi karegi 🀣

I like the name Kuki but isn't the name Kaushik weird for a male leadsmiley39

second kaushik , woh actor bhaise handsome tha .. he has bright future .bass thodeeeeee bohot acting ka shan chiye

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

This is me ready to boycott before the release of this KauKi one

mere bohot saree dost suvan ko bohot pasand karte hain .. iska story keya hain ?

Can they make it as Bajajs story with a kid kuki

Without FL they will not ever

Did some daan punya here. 🀣🀣✌🏻

Thanks to Oppo for being mahaan.

Kaisa dan punya πŸ€ͺ.. tere emoji is not showing

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Once dt is called kat of tv by some fandom.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ramya deeeeeeeeddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Muaaaaah! πŸ€—

Mishtismiley31smiley31

How r u?

MR21 thumbnail

ShrutiπŸ€—

Word Count: 1

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome to club Ramya not that u left it just pure migration this is πŸ˜†

MR21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Arey Neil was fantastic in GulAl. A show which was so nuanced and ahead of its times. Siddharth Sengupta is a fabulous director. We got such a fascinating interview with Manasi. The Kesar Confession in the rain is still the most beautiful confession I had ever seen on earth.

It’s sad that it’s not present on Hot Star.

GulaalπŸ₯°

@bold: 😍😍❀️

Neil was so damn good as Kesar in Gulaal

Why can't they upload the show on HotStar!!

MR21 thumbnail

She def sowed the seed <3 only thing is this show stacked up against CS which has tones of drama which works going on at the moment ...but the numbers can definitely rise

Coming to CS the guy playing the Ex is pretty expressionless🀣 and overall also quite poor in terms of skill set.

And in Barrister Babu Bondita is being taken to Kolkata and udhar Anirudh is coming to get her back ...yahaan is show mein Durga Maa works in proper directionπŸ˜†...I quite like kaka sasur in the show he is old school regressive but still is consistent and speaks sense ...and somewhere he is fond of Bondita too despite being mean to her.The char is very real and has so many shades to it.

Ex is back in CS? How is the show now?

I haven't started watching it after the covid break.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

A damaged P isn't an issue if she's worth it.

Suffering brings the angst. πŸ’”

I never thought ekta will ever ruined my prerna's legacy .. itna ego accha nei tha ekta.. ST shahed dekke sochrahi hain why her legacy ruined in this horrible way .. ST is doing amazing show . mere daaad ki dulhan ..try karna,, meine random kuch clips dekhi . .uska shadi track chaling .. ST ka age kabhi nehi baregi

Oppo di twitter pe sixers maar Rahi haismiley37

aree meine jeyada nehi mari .. gogi and pura neutral audience mari hain 🀣, jis level ka expressions parth nei dia tha .. it was troll worthy 🀣.. parth ka acting kabhi bhi utna accha nei tha .. he was always average. but never thought post lockdown itna disaster hoga uska act .

aree tune toh woh epic gif thread pe join ki thi na baad mein .. udhaar bhar bhar kay shreya ka saree epic anuraag s2 dance gifs sabne share kia..kitna meme bane the usss expressions kay upaar.. neutral audience nei baanayaa tha 🀣

Subah Subah kya news kzk3 ...smiley44smiley37

Accha hua mein ab parii hoon.. nei toh mere saree din kharab jatee 🀣

There is news sharad is getting replaced πŸ˜‚ by Dheeraj in naagin. Looks like Ek has gone nutssmiley44

aree nehi .. sharad ka covid hua .. toh mere kal yug ka cheel baby is waqt rest mein hain .. satya yug ka cheel baby dheeeraj ayega .. so excited.. dheraaj is terrific actor.. no wonder why kundali bhagya itna hit show hain

Wc dear .. i konow tum hamare tarahi ITV shows pe bohot interest rakhte ho toh kaise na bulatee.. it is good to see you here ... n agree with hiten .. new generation knows how to sell their impressions.. but impatient .. inko instant success chiye , but not impact ful.