Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Keya besharam channel hain , abhi bhi RB kay naaam pe cash karing .. kyu be apne fav flop couple nei the keya for new show promotion 😡

TBH Somehow S1 anurag a lot of times try kia tha to reunite bajju -pre .. chalo thx to flop s2 anurag jiske bajase s1 se naafraat hat geya

yeah kaha kaha pauch jate the smiley11

YCH story wise very nice .. but lead mein spark kam .. ML baccha lagta hain ekdam ..hero wala woh baat nehi hai ..

Oppo 🤣🤣

Flop s2 ke baad toh kuch bhi accha lagega.

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: Transference

Arey Neil was fantastic in GulAl. A show which was so nuanced and ahead of its times. Siddharth Sengupta is a fabulous director. We got such a fascinating interview with Manasi. The Kesar Confession in the rain is still the most beautiful confession I had ever seen on earth.

It’s sad that it’s not present on Hot Star.

I remember seeing Rahil Azam in Gulal. The latter had played ACP's criminal son Nakul in CID.
1177236 thumbnail

Peek a boo!

@Shru Di- I sometimes wonder whether Nakul really was Acp's son 😳

Wistfulness thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Peek a boo!

@Shru Di- I sometimes wonder whether Nakul really was Acp's son 😳

I see you. 😆

The Nakul track actually did a lot in establishing ACP Pradyuman as the legendary character he is. Shivaji Satam's performance as a cop caught between duty and a father's affection was just too good. ❤️

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Transference

Arey Neil was fantastic in GulAl. A show which was so nuanced and ahead of its times. Siddharth Sengupta is a fabulous director. We got such a fascinating interview with Manasi. The Kesar Confession in the rain is still the most beautiful confession I had ever seen on earth.

It’s sad that it’s not present on Hot Star.

Gulal was amazing story .. ❤️. for that era woh kafi modern tha.. apne badee bhai kay widow biwi se peyar karna n as wife samhalna.. bhaise tum shuru kia keya gum hain kisike peyar mein ? should i or not cant decide ... review jarur dena

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Oppo smiley37smiley37

Flop s2 ke baad toh kuch bhi accha lagega.

Ekta ka itna budiiii treatment mein apne jindagi mein nehi socha.. itna rukha sukha farewell 🤣..not even posted from her own handle.. anyway ekta ka 2008 is back .. no show is doing well.. shhaed RR ka remake show thode bohot limelight de de.. but i dont think woh bhi hit hoga utna.. phirbhi ho sakte hain ..logoko anupamaa pasand aye toh woh kyu nehi ... though anupamaaa is so good.. and idhar ekta ka cv 🤢

Originally posted by: MishtiNew

Peek a boo!

@Shru Di- I sometimes wonder whether Nakul really was Acp's son smiley22

mishta riya , niya ko bhi bol dena hum ab idhar hain sab..

Gulal ka jo actress thi Manisha uska ek show atee the ..funny show - sumit sambhallega . i recommended you guys to watch .. mast hai .. so much refreshing

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Given I was disappointed with Shaadi Mubarak yesterday today was a good epi ..Rajshri and Manav have such natural chemistry ...and both their smiles match so well...and the new promo for the show is so good finally focus on the right spot....all abt achieving dreams ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUxvnh4LoU&

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -RD-

Given I was disappointed with Shaadi Mubarak yesterday today was a good epi ..Rajshri and Manav have such natural chemistry ...and both their smiles match so well...and the new promo for the show is so good finally focus on the right spot....all abt achieving dreams ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rUxvnh4LoU&

I love this promo , the 25 day challenge and these two have such organic and effortless chemistry❤️
Rajshri , Manav and Rajeshwari are all so fab in this show ❤️
Kusum ji got them on track today 😎

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Keya besharam channel hain , abhi bhi RB kay naaam pe cash karing .. kyu be apne fav flop couple nei the keya for new show promotion 😡

TBH Somehow S1 anurag a lot of times try kia tha to reunite bajju -pre .. chalo thx to flop s2 anurag jiske bajase s1 se naafraat hat geya

yeah kaha kaha pauch jate the smiley11

YCH story wise very nice .. but lead mein spark kam .. ML baccha lagta hain ekdam ..hero wala woh baat nehi hai ..

something major is missing there

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I love this promo , the 25 day challenge and these two have such organic and effortless chemistry❤️
Rajshri , Manav and Rajeshwari are all so fab in this show ❤️
Kusum ji got them on track today 😎

She def sowed the seed <3 only thing is this show stacked up against CS which has tones of drama which works going on at the moment ...but the numbers can definitely rise

Coming to CS the guy playing the Ex is pretty expressionless🤣 and overall also quite poor in terms of skill set.

And in Barrister Babu Bondita is being taken to Kolkata and udhar Anirudh is coming to get her back ...yahaan is show mein Durga Maa works in proper direction😆...I quite like kaka sasur in the show he is old school regressive but still is consistent and speaks sense ...and somewhere he is fond of Bondita too despite being mean to her.The char is very real and has so many shades to it.

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago