Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

I like yhc but the charm of Raman is missing in Rudra and fierce ishitha is missing in preesha. They look very tanda compared to IshRa/Divan.

I am glad Preesha is not ishima style bhashan devi 😆

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RD-

I am glad Preesha is not ishima style bhashan devi 😆

IshRa together they were damn good. It's laughing riot 🤣 . And together they set the screen on fire. And it's Ramans one liners vs ishitas lectures. IshRaRu is adorable. I love them especially intial phase
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

IshRa together they were damn good. It's laughing riot 🤣 . And together they set the screen on fire. And it's Ramans one liners vs ishitas lectures. IshRaRu is adorable. I love them especially intial phase

Yes i agree with all that loved Ramans one liners but not a fan of ishimas bhashans 😆

forbidden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

YHC is boring I watched few episode the fire is missing maybe ekta can add MrRB in that and spice it up a bit bc karma is ticking. She got angad as rudra rockstar BG and playboy yet tooo nice seen it already.

what she did with RB she has to pay for it. She shouldn’t have played with RB fans or cheated us like this her show was flop from day 1 Nahi acting no class no charm nothing was good till bajaj enter

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Yes i agree with all that loved Ramans one liners but not a fan of ishimas bhashans 😆

it's Ramans capacity to bear with those annoying bhashans😆 made him more adorable. Even I don't like her verbal dairrhoea in Ramans words😆
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forbidden

YHC is boring I watched few episode the fire is missing maybe ekta can add MrRB in that and spice it up a bit bc karma is ticking. She got angad as rudra rockstar BG and playboy yet tooo nice seen it already.

what she did with RB she has to pay for it. She shouldn’t have played with RB fans or cheated us like this her show was flop from day 1 Nahi acting no class no charm nothing was good till bajaj enter

Abrar(Rudraksh) is good compared to new commers in current BT shows
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Rare occasions when title song Played for PreRish😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDvOY6ghF4Q/?igshid=1ezfoww37vk3n

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Keya besharam channel hain , abhi bhi RB kay naaam pe cash karing .. kyu be apne fav flop couple nei the keya for new show promotion 😡

TBH Somehow S1 anurag a lot of times try kia tha to reunite bajju -pre .. chalo thx to flop s2 anurag jiske bajase s1 se naafraat hat geya

yeah kaha kaha pauch jate the smiley11

Originally posted by: forbidden

what she did with RB she has to pay for it. She shouldn’t have played with RB fanas or cheated us like this her show was flop from day 1 Nahi acting no class no charm nothing was good till bajaj enter

YCH story wise very nice .. but lead mein spark kam .. ML baccha lagta hain ekdam ..hero wala woh baat nehi hai ..

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I remember Neil Bhatt in Gulaal. It was older woman young hero story . But don't remember much about his acting. he played Villian in Roop . And both heroines in Ghum serial are new commers in thinks. Haven't seen much.

Arey Neil was fantastic in GulAl. A show which was so nuanced and ahead of its times. Siddharth Sengupta is a fabulous director. We got such a fascinating interview with Manasi. The Kesar Confession in the rain is still the most beautiful confession I had ever seen on earth.

It’s sad that it’s not present on Hot Star.