Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Haan di...sabke season two aaraha hai...pehle colors serial aur ab pratigya...pata nahi hamare serial ka season two kab aayega... πŸ˜•
bs_deeps thumbnail
I want to see IPK2 only if BS has to come back to TV..which I dont want...:) all I hope for is BS to be successful on big screen 😊 crazy phanki I am πŸ˜‰
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Hello All...

Could give anything to crawl back under the sheets...
πŸ˜†

Sweetheart , I can make that happen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Get in touch with me bolti hu kya karn apadega
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

I want to see IPK2 only if BS has to come back to TV..which I dont want...:) all I hope for is BS to be successful on big screen 😊 crazy phanki I am πŸ˜‰

Ditto..πŸ˜‰..congo on barun's rank..
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

Ditto..πŸ˜‰..congo on barun's rank..

Comments are really low this week...GC got more points...Lets see how it will b in long run
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I was thinkin actually... watchin Ad of Saraswatichandra... isnt this name too old for person of this generation...πŸ€”
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Do you really want IPK2 with 4Lions PH. Rather than that I would love to see a new story with a new PH and hopefully with Barun and Sanaya in leads. Barun may be away from TV only till this mid year I believe and if he doesn't sign more films he is going to be back in TV.
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: riti4u

I was thinkin actually... watchin Ad of Saraswatichandra... isnt this name too old for person of this generation...πŸ€”

This is because the novel was written in Gujarathi at the turn of the century. And SLB is adapting it verbatim for the show it seems.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

Sweetheart , I can make that happen πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Get in touch with me bolti hu kya karn apadega

Purposely kept it vague & you & Maddy took the bait. What I meant was curl up & sleep, not Mr Bangs (πŸ˜‰) watch over me...3 day weekend grew on me, mujhe kaam pe nahi aana tha...😭
Edited by --Sari-- - 11 years ago
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Purposely kept it vague & you & Maddy took the bait. What I meant was curl up & sleep, not Mr Bangs (πŸ˜‰) watch over me...3 day weekend grew on me, mujhe kaam pe nahi aana tha...😭

In our world we don't jst curl up and sleep...we need actionπŸ˜†..and when we see the opportunity we mmediately jump on itπŸ˜‰
so sry huns u need to go to work...jaadu ki jhappiπŸ€—