Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: psarada

Deeps of all the promos for IPK,I liked the 4th one only the most and pity the makers didn't have time to do the story for 4th promo in IPK and the story for IPK 4th promo is coming in QH. Masterchef is coming at Kaali's time from March 11th. Kaali's last air date is march 8th.

So they had only one story and when they wanted to make another serial, they had to close down the first one and continue the story in the second one ๐Ÿคฃ
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

yeah...4th one is the best..did they reveal the past in QH? I heard that they are doing lot of promotions for that... QH is doing pretty well with TRP..is it bcoz of not much competetion at that slot..?
ok..I am going to watch MC...
both Kaali and Khamoshiya are out...is it the first time for SP that two of thier new shows are off air within months? SPs old shows are still helping them to b at top... I will never understand how SNS is doing well for years together...

QH is not exactly rocking off the TRP charts. IPK was in Top 5 serials by end of the second month. So compared to QH - IPK was much better and that too without these elaborate promotions. QH is now around 4 months old but looking at the way the makers are promoting it, it looks like a desperate attempt to get QH in the top 5 serials and if that doesn't work - then the makers are cornered. Anyway another 2 days and we will know the TRP for the show.

With SP I think it failed with Ek doosre se, Khamoshiyaan and Kaali - It is like 3 of their recent releases failing. Only Veera seems to be clicking with the audience and also Pyaar ka dard hai which is now one of the top TRP serial. Let's see how SC fares.
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: hd75

So they had only one story and when they wanted to make another serial, they had to close down the first one and continue the story in the second one ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah Gul uses the same story in her serials - it is just lather,rinse and repeat with 4Lions and Gul. Her creativity is seriously limited.
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

QH is not exactly rocking off the TRP charts. IPK was in Top 5 serials by end of the second month. So compared to QH - IPK was much better and that too without these elaborate promotions. QH is now around 4 months old but looking at the way the makers are promoting it, it looks like a desperate attempt to get QH in the top 5 serials and if that doesn't work - then the makers are cornered. Anyway another 2 days and we will know the TRP for the show.

With SP I think it failed with Ek doosre se, Khamoshiyaan and Kaali - It is like 3 of their recent releases failing. Only Veera seems to be clicking with the audience and also Pyaar ka dard hai which is now one of the top TRP serial. Let's see how SC fares.

when I said QH is doing pretty well with TRP, I meant to say 3+ TRP is much more than what it deserves...with the lead pair who cant give a single expression, I think 3 is quite high
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

when I said QH is doing pretty well with TRP, I meant to say 3+ TRP is much more than what it deserves...with the lead pair who cant give a single expression, I think 3 is quite high

Deeps, I agree with you 3 is also a quite high number for QH given the acting of the leads. But the 3 may be due to the digitilization of the TRP market and maybe you are getting a more accurate picture now and the TRPs is not based out of the 8000 houses like earlier. And also QH never went beyond 3.3 - the highest it got. Wait for the new shows to hit the Television - then QH would be out of the Top 10 in no time.
PSharada thumbnail
Yeah lo Satyanash khabaar suno - Pratigya is coming with season 2. That one show was the most regressive show I have ever seen on Indian TV and the makers are thinking about coming in with a season 2. Apparently Pooja Gor will play the daughter of Pratigya in the second season. Wonder how will Pratigya have a daughter when her husband was not capable of having children in the first season. Complete satyanash I say.
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello All...

Could give anything to crawl back under the sheets...
๐Ÿ˜†

Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Hello All...

๐Ÿ˜†

Kya desakti ho bataao๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...then we will say deal ya no deal๐Ÿ˜‰

BTW this is Maddy๐Ÿค—..we interacted thru Beena๐Ÿ˜†

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Hello All...

๐Ÿ˜†

Gel free hair and the gulp...aargh...I miss him..I miss them ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah lo Satyanash khabaar suno - Pratigya is coming with season 2. That one show was the most regressive show I have ever seen on Indian TV and the makers are thinking about coming in with a season 2. Apparently Pooja Gor will play the daughter of Pratigya in the second season. Wonder how will Pratigya have a daughter when her husband was not capable of having children in the first season. Complete satyanash I say.

Can we hope for IPK2?