Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: beena14

G, can't watch any shows too gaudy loud BS , clothes and makeup 😡 ...I will definitely give SC a try will be airing 25th Feb .

i'm done with tv until one of my favorite duo comes back to it...SC I heard is cry fest.(haven't read it so no clue)...not a genre I can take...that's why IPK I loved...there was always a silver lining even when things were tough...with big exception being Shyam's murdering his own kid🤢 and Bauji never coming out of his lost speech😭
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You are absolutely right Gandhari...I am also done with the daily soaps unless and untill one or both our favourite duo comes back 😳...untill then its just crime patrol, CID ( for some reason my family loves watching this show 🤔 ) for me..
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anyone here ? these days everything is so boring and I end up watching IPK episodes on rerun.
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

Anyone here ? these days everything is so boring and I end up watching IPK episodes on rerun.

Hi Sarada..Ela unnaru...? Watching IPK rerun is anyday better than watching other shows...
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Hi Sarada..Ela unnaru...? Watching IPK rerun is anyday better than watching other shows...

Nenu kooda anthe... go to YT and randomly watch IPK stuff that it throws at me -- YMs , episodes ...intha obsession... kaani I hope to get over it by watching SC... let's see!
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Nenu kooda anthe... go to YT and randomly watch IPK stuff that it throws at me -- YMs , episodes ...intha obsession... kaani I hope to get over it by watching SC... let's see!

Arey yaar SC seems to be boring. Promos lo I felt SLB was things that worked for him earlier- Kumud throwing colors was same as Nandini(ash) in Hum Dil De Chuke. Somehow we can watch it for a week or so but after that it would be boring is what I am thinking. Rather I am looking forward to MasterChef.
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Same here, IPK on YT whenever I get bored, sometimes long after the boredom goes, I'm still watching the episodes and delaying the work 😳. I'm back to my old ways, no watching TV on weekdays...I didn't know about any TV show other than Balika Vadhu that too because it had already run for 3 years by then and was "legendary" 😆. Don't think I will follow any other show unless BS and SI come together and it is not a typical soap.

bs_deeps thumbnail

Arey yaar SC seems to be boring. Promos lo I felt SLB was things that worked for him earlier- Kumud throwing colors was same as Nandini(ash) in Hum Dil De Chuke. Somehow we can watch it for a week or so but after that it would be boring is what I am thinking. Rather I am looking forward to MasterChef.

I dont remember when was the last time I watched SP...I didnt even see the promo of SC..I dont intend to...Can any promo b better than IPK promos and we know what had happened at the end... was watching MB for few days and stopped it three weeks ago...Catching star world is a better option I feel...
Master Chef..when it will b starting.? .and any idea when Master Chef Australia next season will start?
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

I dont remember when was the last time I watched SP...I didnt even see the promo of SC..I dont intend to...Can any promo b better than IPK promos and we know what had happened at the end... was watching MB for few days and stopped it three weeks ago...Catching star world is a better option I feel...

Master Chef..when it will b starting.? .and any idea when Master Chef Australia next season will start?

Deeps of all the promos for IPK,I liked the 4th one only the most and pity the makers didn't have time to do the story for 4th promo in IPK and the story for IPK 4th promo is coming in QH. Masterchef is coming at Kaali's time from March 11th. Kaali's last air date is march 8th.
bs_deeps thumbnail

Deeps of all the promos for IPK,I liked the 4th one only the most and pity the makers didn't have time to do the story for 4th promo in IPK and the story for IPK 4th promo is coming in QH. Masterchef is coming at Kaali's time from March 11th. Kaali's last air date is march 8th.

yeah...4th one is the best..did they reveal the past in QH? I heard that they are doing lot of promotions for that... QH is doing pretty well with TRP..is it bcoz of not much competetion at that slot..?
ok..I am going to watch MC...
both Kaali and Khamoshiya are out...is it the first time for SP that two of thier new shows are off air within months? SPs old shows are still helping them to b at top... I will never understand how SNS is doing well for years together...