Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Good to see him happy and relaxed... although I don't like the hair. Oily look is gone too.

Yeah for me too I like short hair but long time is okay too provided it is gel free. Guy must have really used tons of gel during his IPK days and now he is looking very fresh with the no-oil in hair look. Seems like the gang all enjoyed the trip and very stumped to see the reception. I never knew there were so many indians in Kenya. Knew that there is a good amount of Indians living in Zimbabwe but never knew Kenya had that many Indians.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

Yeah for me too I like short hair but long time is okay too provided it is gel free. Guy must have really used tons of gel during his IPK days and now he is looking very fresh with the no-oil in hair look. Seems like the gang all enjoyed the trip and very stumped to see the reception. I never knew there were so many indians in Kenya. Knew that there is a good amount of Indians living in Zimbabwe but never knew Kenya had that many Indians.

Kenya has a sizeable Indian population -- Gujarati mainly.. has had them for years. I guess it did get an outflow out of Uganda during the Idi amin times. I have an uncle who lives and works there... he has been there for around 10 years... he seems to like it!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Ash :- WOW - never knew there were so many Indians in Kenya. But Kenya would be predominantly an agriculture county wouldn't it. I am not sure if there is any other industry in Kenya apart from agriculture. What does your uncle do there?
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

@Ash :- WOW - never knew there were so many Indians in Kenya. But Kenya would be predominantly an agriculture county wouldn't it. I am not sure if there is any other industry in Kenya apart from agriculture. What does your uncle do there?

He is associated with some mining company... seems Kenya has them... also tourism is a huge industry there.
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hullooo people!!! πŸ€— whatz happening. looks like everybody is taking the crooner title seriously! πŸ˜† including the crooner man who apparently blushed a lot during his short Kenyan 'vacation'.

itz amazingly warm to see this boy so grounded, so real and that is why so charming and still unable to believe his popularity and awww blushing about it. and on top of it look delicious with that wavy hair, brown brown eyes, that guileless smile ...too much for my little heart to take☺️

Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
can anybody tell me why my display pic is not showing? πŸ˜• am terrible at these things and am unable to figure out why. i even re uploaded it but it is still not showing. help pleeej!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mashira

hullooo people!!! πŸ€— whatz happening. looks like everybody is taking the crooner title seriously! πŸ˜† including the crooner man who apparently blushed a lot during his short Kenyan 'vacation'.

itz amazingly warm to see this boy so grounded, so real and that is why so charming and still unable to believe his popularity and awww blushing about it. and on top of it look delicious with that wavy hair, brown brown eyes, that guileless smile ...too much for my little heart to take☺️

hey all Croonies,,seems like every one had got their dose, Barun Sighting that too in in big amount!

Lucky Kenyans! Mashira,,,,I so damn Agree with all that in Blue,,,,,perfectly written! πŸ‘

Popped in just to say hello! will be bback later! 😳
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
πŸ˜ƒI m super happy to see all fan posts on barun tday..everyone always have such nice things to say about him...I so agree with rashmi n zoha.. πŸ˜ƒ..love this man a lot..n miss him too..😭
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Video of Chotte and Di's interview...got this from Barun's movie thread.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0NwUnU9fiE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀬🀬
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Word Count: 0