Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

my SKD involves Sarun๐Ÿ˜ณ...and my SKD persona and my practical AD persona are having battlestar gallatica ...god knows who'll win...for now it's stalled at no-win ๐Ÿฅฑ

LOL-- same here... Sarun are my SKD too. My son is slightly older than your daughter Sharmila!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

LOL-- same here... Sarun are my SKD too. My son is slightly older than your daughter Sharmila!

Ash you kidding right? I've thought you're closer to Barun's age than ours๐Ÿ˜Š...my daughter is turning 18 in few months and leaving for college this fall.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Ash you kidding right? I've thought you're closer to Barun's age than ours๐Ÿ˜Š...my daughter is turning 18 in few months and leaving for college this fall.

Gandhari-- I am young at heart... my son is finishing his graduation this year... and CA maybe next year:-) .. I thought you were younger! Guess IPK and Priya has made us so!

Edited by Newbiesoapfan - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ash , G, Sharmila ๐Ÿค— Missing Priya ...

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Ash , G, Sharmila ๐Ÿค— Missing Priya ...

A lot... when is she back?
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

A lot... when is she back?

Ash , she gets back in to town on 25th Feb .
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anyone here - Ash? I am little free today morning.
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

Anyone here - Ash? I am little free today morning.

Good morning all ! Looks like along with the meteor shower, there was a shower of Barun's pics over the weekend. Good to see him, fresh and smiling. Barun happy, we happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: hd75

Good morning all ! Looks like along with the meteor shower, there was a shower of Barun's pics over the weekend. Good to see him, fresh and smiling. Barun happy, we happy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, seriously the guy was looking so down and crashed over the Dec time frame. Seems like he is positive and happy now. Barun was looking really relaxed now - looking more of Barun like and very less of ASR due to his long time. But clean shaved look is really suiting him.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Yeah, seriously the guy was looking so down and crashed over the Dec time frame. Seems like he is positive and happy now. Barun was looking really relaxed now - looking more of Barun like and very less of ASR due to his long time. But clean shaved look is really suiting him.

Good to see him happy and relaxed... although I don't like the hair. Oily look is gone too.