Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
watching "national treasure"...
Riley Poole: Anyone crazy enough to believe us isn't gonna want to help.
Ben Gates: We don't need someone crazy. But one step short of crazy, what do you get?
Riley Poole: Obsessed.
Ben Gates: Passionate.
Are we crazy about certain someone or obsessed or passionate... ?
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bs_deeps

Ben Gates: We don't need someone crazy. But one step short of crazy, what do you get?
Are we crazy about certain someone or obsessed or passionate... ?

You are quite a multi-tasker! πŸ˜‰
Obsesses vs Passionate .. describes the characters wonderfully! πŸ˜† Depends on to whom you attribute that .. πŸ˜›
I would like to think I am "passionate" .. πŸ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

BS says MAMR will b released in June now...

thanks Dips!
good start to my morning😳...good to see both of them together after all these days and better to hear that their friendship has continued beyond the show closure and how they keep in touch with each other regularly even now...and his colleagues are not blaming him for show closure.

I like Barun with long hair(dont kill me Beena!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†), short hair ...any length so long as its not gelled or oily...and he looks rested.
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I like Barun with long hair(dont kill me Beena!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†), short hair ...any length so long as its not gelled or oily...and he looks rested.

G πŸ€— I agree sweetheart I like him with long hair just not the greasy look πŸ˜‰ Have a job for you ...new pic's so you know what I would like to see you do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

G πŸ€— I agree sweetheart I like him with long hair just not the greasy look πŸ˜‰ Have a job for you ...new pic's so you know what I would like to see you do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I dont know...not feeling inspired as yet...just got up...drove in pouring snow last evening and now have to cook breakfast...maybe tonightπŸ˜‰
-Gan- thumbnail
guess what my fingers are itching to do...something ASR used to do to Khushi πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Are we crazy about certain someoneor obsessed or passionate... ?

I think I am both obsessed and passionate about a certain someone. He is looking good. Looks well rested, and healthy.
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

thanks Dips!
good start to my morning😳...good to see both of them together after all these days and better to hear that their friendship has continued beyond the show closure and how they keep in touch with each other regularly even now...and his colleagues are not blaming him for show closure.

Good morning! It has been a wonderful day so far...Zuku called the day as Barun's day πŸ˜† Barun Sobti is becoming a brand..I wonder why we dont see many commercials yet..
Go thru this post for all the tweets... https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3441628
I really hope he will go all the way and become the next super star..with all the talent that he has, all he need is luck...
All his colleagues have only good things to say about him..infact whoever meets him says the same thing that he is an amazing person... was listening to radio interview...at the end..that lady said "zyada nahi bolte hain, par jitna hi bolte hain bahut hi pyara bolte hain"...LOL..
closure of the show...let ppl say anything..closure of the show is any day better than Khushi falling for some other guy..after everything that was shown between Arnav and Khushi...
I too like him in both long hair and short hair...happy to see him healthy...thats all that matters...
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

guess what my fingers are itching to do...something ASR used to do to Khushi πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

πŸ˜† would you mind spelling it out? is it something to do with hair?
bs_deeps thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

You are quite a multi-tasker! πŸ˜‰

Obsesses vs Passionate .. describes the characters wonderfully! πŸ˜† Depends on to whom you attribute that .. πŸ˜›
I would like to think I am "passionate" .. πŸ˜‰

Multitasking...I think I am learning from my friend!!
Does it depend on to whom we attribute or who attributes?
we say we are crazy...few ppl in forum says we are obesessed...but we are actually passionate πŸ˜‰ Look at your DP...it says all...