Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Qs for ZGH followers:

Zindagi Gulazar Hai has finally led to me and my best friend being on the opposite side for once...one of us thinks Zaroon is too chauvinistic for a 21st century man...and the other thinks his reaction to Asmara and Sara's actions are very realistic male reaction to man and woman friendship.

What do you guys think?

@Indi...Gul doesn't need IF forum...they have an exclusive forum dedicated to all 'story has run its course' breaking news or teaser bytes for all versions of couch ek, mug ek ...qirdar anek...Koffee with Maata-ji installments😉😆
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
spsharmila thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Qs for ZGH followers:

Zindagi Gulazar Hai has finally led to me and my best friend being on the opposite side for once...one of us thinks Zaroon is too chauvinistic for a 21st century man...and the other thinks his reaction to Asmara and Sara's actions are very realistic male reaction to man and woman friendship.

What do you guys think?

Gandhari..this aspect of Zaroon's personality puzzles me ...sometimes I feel that he is being chauvinistic but then when I see the way Sara and Asmara and even his mom behaves...I feel his reactions are totally justified...
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Qs for ZGH followers:

What do you guys think?

@Indi...Gul doesn't need IF forum...they have an exclusive forum dedicated to all 'story has run its course' breaking news or teaser bytes for all versions of couch ek, mug ek ...qirdar anek...Koffee with Maata-ji installments😉😆

ooops, sorry, how remiss of me. i forgot... yes the course run story that never ends. agle kisht mein dekhenge sarun sarun rahenge ya basaul ban jaayenge... hum log. 😆
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

good morning, gandhari

😆 since i don't go to the main forum, never get to pick on these wondrous bits of knowledge gathering and aankho dekha haal accounts from those in the know 😳. maybe koffee with gul 3 you say? might evolve into a fine new series, and acquire its own IF forum.

Indrani di-- better not to go there... it's a mess... madness !
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

ooops, sorry, how remiss of me. i forgot... yes the course run story that never ends. agle kisht mein dekhenge sarun sarun rahenge ya basaul ban jaayenge... hum log. 😆

Ashok kumar ki baani me!
Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Qs for ZGH followers:

What do you guys think?

Hi Gandhari -- I have a request. Can you please pm me the link to ZGH, as well as the other show that you all saw some time ago, which was like IPK, and which is over now (Pak TV)?

Thanks in advance!
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PM check karo send you th elink to ZGH first 3 episodes.😊
Dazee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Beena di -- just checked 😊
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone...
Barun baba finally landed in Nairobi..Its so good to hear his voice after such a long time
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dazee

Thank you Beena di -- just checked 😊

Sent you all the links enjoy .😊