Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav_Khushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

I will give it a shot until they start crying buckets! Was on YM ... you disappeared!

They are certainly going out of the way with elaborate sets and nice promos. Looks interesting but if it goes the same way as the original story then I think I will stop watching it. Has anyone seen this guy act before. he looks ok here but I have never seen him in any serial. I know he is one of the hosts on Naach Baliya 5.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Good morning and Have a happy weekend!
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anyone here ? Seems like no one is home for the weekend. Just give out a holler if anyone is here.
riti4u thumbnail
Hi Sarada.. I was wonderin same... so just got busy with jalebis..while making this...
😊
PSharada thumbnail
Somehow this weekend no body seems to be home. And you are making jalebis? Kya baat hai. Anything special ?
riti4u thumbnail
no no I m having jalebis..not making...πŸ˜†..and just checking forum for news on barun- his team won yesterday... I hope we get new pics..😳..Do you watch 2612 or welcome on life ok?
PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

no no I m having jalebis..not making...πŸ˜†..and just checking forum for news on barun- his team won yesterday... I hope we get new pics..😳..Do you watch 2612 or welcome on life ok?

Oh I didn't know that Barun's team won. How did you know that. I saw Daljeet's photos at Kenya. She does look beautiful. And by the way what is varma.nishi1 the PH girl doing on IPK forum. Any idea on that.
PSharada thumbnail
Also what about varma.nishi1 talking about Barun's V-day message.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3440122&TPN=3

Why does she come on IPK forum and she keeps on giving cryptic messages whenever there is any post of Barun/Pash and says things have changed now and these messages are pre-recorded. Wonder what does she mean by that.

Riti give me 1 hour. I will be back as I have to finish off dinner and make kids eat.
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Oh I didn't know that Barun's team won. How did you know that. I saw Daljeet's photos at Kenya. She does look beautiful. And by the way what is varma.nishi1 the PH girl doing on IPK forum. Any idea on that.

oh i saw a post abt updates frm kenya..there it was mention..abt barun's team winning..n they hav another match tday and I did see daljeet's pic -nice pic😊...abt the girl u mention ..I have no idea.. I hvnt seen her post...
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Also what about varma.nishi1 talking about Barun's V-day message.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3440122&TPN=3

Why does she come on IPK forum and she keeps on giving cryptic messages whenever there is any post of Barun/Pash and says things have changed now and these messages are pre-recorded. Wonder what does she mean by that.

Riti give me 1 hour. I will be back as I have to finish off dinner and make kids eat.

I dont knw whats problem with this forum..one interview comes and it is dissected in all forms .. sometimes i wonder how much time people spend in stalkin every move that barun makes... its like everyone is watching him...come on..even if interview was pre-recorded ..whats big issue ?... about that girl statemnt.. I think she made general comment on it.. dont knw what her intentions are...