hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Have a wonderful trip and lots of fun, Priya 🥳
-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Helllo Everyone🤗
Priya Di...Hav a great and a safe trip😃😃Kerala is a beautiful place to visit so hav loads and loads of fun🤗
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

🤣 that was my reaction while watching that scene. If Barun and Sanaya redefined on-screen chemistry through that dance and set the screen on fire, the chemistry between the QH actors was so bad that the temperature of the screen must have been sub-zero ! Sorry, both the actors just can't act and what is wrong with the hero, does he have a terminal disease in the show? Even when at his unkempt worst, Barun looked dashing, no that is not a fangirl speaking...why am I even comparing them in the first place?

I think 4Lions is beyond redemption and hope they realise what a grave mistake they made, I have feeling they already know. They would do better if they also understand that IPK is a once in a lifetime phenomenon, they let it go once, they lost the magic forever. Their loss.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hd75

🤣 that was my reaction while watching that scene. If Barun and Sanaya redefined on-screen chemistry through that dance and set the screen on fire, the chemistry between the QH actors was so bad that the temperature of the screen must have been sub-zero ! Sorry, both the actors just can't act and what is wrong with the hero, does he have a terminal disease in the show? Even when at his unkempt worst, Barun looked dashing, no that is not a fangirl speaking...why am I even comparing them in the first place?

I think 4Lions is beyond redemption and hope they realise what a grave mistake they made, I have feeling they already know. They would do better if they also understand that IPK is a once in a lifetime phenomenon, they let it go once, they lost the magic forever. Their loss.

Gul is missing IPK LOL!
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Gul is missing IPK LOL!

gist of the story...and her feelings for IPK audience: nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de...Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon😉😆
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

OMG!!!!! I misss those days,,,but that Breaking down on the street, was the best break down ever Ive seen on INDIAN television! HATS off To BARUN SOBTI and ARSHAD KHAN for it!

It was just superbrilliant! and it woldnt have delevered the impact the way it did without thise pari of EYES!

subah subah yeh tumne kya ki mere saath...the whole reason I didnt hate ASR when he was ay his cruelest was because of the eyes that reflected the inner turmoil of ASR ..., his conflict with himself and his instant regret when he saw her crying...after the GH incident never was he cold to her suffering ...even when he was supposed to hate her the most. And the breakdown on the road was a fine piece of acting...this had something which lacked in his breakdown at his Mom's garden...cant pinpoint what it was...maybe the latter had too much melodrama🤢...while the former had those flashback buildup with Sobti's acting depicting it peeling away layer after layer of his breaking heart till that heart-wrenching scream followed by the breakdown and the 'rise' of the phoenix...your last collage shot

sorry went a bit overboard with bak bak
😳
Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

gist of the story...and her feelings for IPK audience: nafrat paas aane na de...mohabbat door jaane na de...Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon😉😆

Perfect Gandhari!!
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
going thru a super rushed day...finally logged in...
awww...thanksss a lot everyone for the beautiful wishes...🤗
Sapne Suhaane at 1-- thats gud to see -- old wine in new bottle -- it doesnt drag though -- and is not regressive -- also the lead girl has a charming honesty in her acting -- nice to see a youth small town based show leading the chart -- and not those uninspired ridiculous recycled romances...with huff puff chemistry !!!
also gud to see Veera climbing the charts -- deservedly so...
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wont be around to wish properly -- so doing now itself...
i remember Zonera shares her 1st wedding anniversary with Arnav-Khushi !!!
I still remember your thread swtzz and all the fun we had-- how u were tensed not to miss the epic epis clashing with your D-day...wat awsm time at forum we had last year this time round...will never forget those...golden phase of IPK...
hope Barun-Sanaya too remember --- the love and togetherness and dreams they brought to hundreds of fans around !!!
Zonera wishing you all the happiness and love for the year ahead,hun...🤗
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

LOL .. a friend told me she felt as if Gul was saying to the 4Lions loyalist .. "Run, Run .. Run away from us". 😆