Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Priya enjoy your trip to Kerala...and come back rejuvenated πŸ€—
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

ummm...million candlelit dinner conversationsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@Priya...have a great vacation...farm house scene replayed in serene Kerala...promises of new shadesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

I want a vacation too! weekend trip to kenya...to watch LM adjusting the limelightπŸ˜‰...cut itπŸ˜†

G, all BD dekhno ko milega be careful πŸ˜† Candlelit dinner hope you are keeping a count ...ten yrs down the road you may need the info 🀣
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

60pg ...23,000 views πŸ˜† WTH are you'll discussing πŸ˜†

Didnt you know?πŸ˜† the TRP of the thread increases jaise hi Barun baba ka interview aata hai...kal to do do interviews aaye the. Stalkers love himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Didnt you know?πŸ˜† the TRP of the thread increases jaise hi Barun baba ka interview aata hai...kal to do do interviews aaye the. Stalkers love himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nishi you got this wrong sweetheart ...Priya brings in the TRP.πŸ˜‰
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Enjoy vacations priya...I hav been to kerala once..lovely place and lovely people...have fun..
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Just remembered today is the day when a year back ..we witnessed ASR's breakdown on road..shriek..tears and his look in the end... 😭..my heart sank with his outburst..😭
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oye koi hai yaha par. Today I am free - got a day off because it was some celebration in office and just lazing around.

@riti:- I still can't watch the breakdown scene without tears in my eyes. Felt so bad for Arnav and BS really was awesome. The breakdown was the reason I couldn't hate Arnav even when he was mean to Khushi - even though the feminist in me was angry with the way Arnav was behaving with Khushi, I could absolutely sympathize with Arnav too because he was also hurting 100 times over and BS really floored me with his acting. I didn't know who to root for - Arnav or Khushi because both were hurting and the episodes were magical. Couldn't wait for the next day's episode and I used to watch the same episode 3-4 times. IPK really was something at this point last year.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: riti4u

Just remembered today is the day when a year back ..we witnessed ASR's breakdown on road..shriek..tears and his look in the end... 😭..my heart sank with his outburst..😭

OMG!!!!! I misss those days,,,but that Breaking down on the street, was the best break down ever Ive seen on INDIAN television! HATS off To BARUN SOBTI and ARSHAD KHAN for it!

It was just superbrilliant! and it woldnt have delevered the impact the way it did without thise pari of EYES!

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Stalker love anu a lot tooπŸ˜‰
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
PRIYA sweet heart!! πŸ€— have a wonderful Vacation! enjoy the trip with your family!