Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Sari--

Priya - I knew you were next in line...😆

Lubly quote and pics to boot...Toh kaisa raha, valentines day? Did you resort to some intense shades, long distance hi sahi?😆

thankss Sari...
sorry had zoned out from CC last evening -
V day went gud infact -- though I dont have aanything major for the day...
hubby out of town -- but was soo sweet to send me lovely flowers and a beautiful book on memoirs of 100 years of Indian cinema...the easiest way to patao me -- books on movies 😆
and then I went splurging in the eveng and after a long time had a wonderful shopping -- and had lots of BS also thru out the day 😛
hw was urs ????
honeypriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi priya,
bob marley. sniff sniff, my val man's favourite singer. jamaica was visited only for him i think. i wanna love ya... every day and every night... we'll be together with a roof right over our heads... we'll share the shelter of my single bed,
we'll share the same room, yeah! for jah provide the bread
is this love, is this love, is this love,
is this love that I'm feelin'?

lovely quote, and just the pair of lovers this will always be about for me.

take care. packed? off tonight?

he is the God in Bahamas -- when I went there -- crusing with few friends -- it was jst awsm experience -- its like a living shrine of his memories the islands there --
still on with packing --- I leave early morning hrs tomorrow -- have a long day ahead -- with getting my whole chaotic world in order -- I am a last minute person ---- so for me everything falls in place only on the last day -- from paper work to packing to getting the music sorted for the trip...
only thing I pre-did was transferred the farmhouse epi to my ipad -- thinking maybe on the beaches or @backwaters ,I might make myself brave enough to venture his world of sensation,romance and haunting heartbeats ----dekhte hain...😳
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

good one sarada,

ha ha i think 4 lions is having a conversation with itself, the audience actually has moved on. we've decided we love the show, some of us at least, and are sticking around making the most of it. a new forum too has apparently been set up, away from barun bashing, etc. we also know who was good and we want to have in our lives, and who were expendable and we've gone ahead and forgotten them.

poor 4 lions, still trying to get over its own show. one that made it bigger than any other show in some respects, one they butchered gleefully. never heard of anything like that before. and now this. hope they enjoyed filming teri meri with some other guys, why do i feel people they were feeling sick doing it though? in fact, if you ask sallu bhai today, who teri meri belongs to, smart bwoy that he is, likely he'll say, some young people from television world.

tell you the truth, the only person i'm truly disappointed in from 4lions, is gul khan.

she had the instinct, the judgment, the gumption. could have been great. just chose not to.

Indi Di, Agree with you. Gul had very good instincts when she cast BS/SI for this show. The story was awesome and had they just given it little more interest toh baat ban sakti thi. I still can't fathom how they choose to murder this show when they had a new baby on board. And now ghum phirke they are coming back to the same song, same magic which they willfully discarded and trying to see if that registers with the audience. What the hell are they thinking.
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

Indi Di, Agree with you. Gul had very good instincts when she cast BS/SI for this show. The story was awesome and had they just given it little more interest toh baat ban sakti thi. I still can't fathom how they choose to murder this show when they had a new baby on board. And now ghum phirke they are coming back to the same song, same magic which they willfully discarded and trying to see if that registers with the audience. What the hell are they thinking.

Gul has not got over IPK bas! She is still doing interviews 2 months later with its leads... and also stuck on the dori scene... hope she realizes atleast now what a good thing she had going and how she ruined it.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
priya,
farmhouse on the backwaters... mmm, silently the boat sails through still green blue rivulets, and a woman in black, a night without limits. ok, can't breathe. consider taking 13 aug too and temple wedding. wake up the backwaters, what.

all the best. have a wonderful time with the man in your life. if it's kerala, you can't go wrong.

and now that you remind me of marley and his raw cool voice, maybe i'll just listen to some music tonight, take a break from it all.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Newbiesoapfan

Gul has not got over IPK bas! She is still doing interviews 2 months later with its leads... and also stuck on the dori scene... hope she realizes atleast now what a good thing she had going and how she ruined it.

i agree. really what are these interviews coming up now. nov 30 is almost 3 months away and ago. in today's understanding of time, that's like another century.
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail

priya,

farmhouse on the backwaters... mmm, silently the boat sails through still green blue rivulets, and a woman in black, a night without limits. ok, can't breathe. consider taking 13 aug too and temple wedding. wake up the backwaters, what.

all the best. have a wonderful time with the man in your life. if it's kerala, you can't go wrong.

and now that you remind me of marley and his raw cool voice, maybe i'll just listen to some music tonight, take a break from it all.

thankss Di --- abundance of thoughts -- maybe working on a story -- might finish that on the trip...seems like a nice setting...theraupetic.
na Di...not going with man of my life -- only parents and bro -- he will be back in the busy city life -- will miss him though -- will make up for it with the Summer vacations..
njoy music...
🤗
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

60pg ...23,000 views 😆 WTH are you'll discussing 😆
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: beena14

60pg ...23,000 views 😆 WTH are you'll discussing 😆

ummm...million candlelit dinner conversations😉😆

@Priya...have a great vacation...farm house scene replayed in serene Kerala...promises of new shades😉😛

I want a vacation too! weekend trip to kenya...to watch LM adjusting the limelight😉...cut it😆
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

ummm...million candlelit dinner conversations😉😆

@Priya...have a great vacation...farm house scene replayed in serene Kerala...promises of new shades😉😛

I want a vacation too! weekend trip to kenya...to watch LM adjusting the limelight😉...cut it😆

🤣 🤣 🤣 Take me along!! You can watch LM while I watch the guy who will actually be in the spotlight😳

@Priya...enjoy your vacation dear! Backwaters and Farmhouse scene are the perfect way to de-stress😉. Have fun!!